28

28

"C'MON EREN WAKE UP!" I GROANED, SHAKING HIM. his face just scrunched and he simply turned onto his other side. "goodness, you're such a pain." i walked over to the other side where he was now facing and let out a large puff of air on his face, he woke up immediately looking around the room. "finally."

    "what happened?" he asked in a raspy morning voice. god, it was such a little thing that gave my stomach butterflies.

"we're going shopping today, it's better to get up early before we hit traffic." i replied and walked over to the dresser. i grabbed an outfit and slipped it on, turning to eren who had finally sat up and rubbed his head.

"those chee-burgs knocked me out..." he giggled. i smiled. he did eat 6 after all, such a junk eater yet he keeps such a nice figure... how? anyways it was besides the point, i had planned to show eren around my favorite mall that peick and i would go to all the time. the food court had a large variety of restaurants and little stalls. and the mall itself had over 150 shops. "hey, do we have a night that we're not doing anything? and preferably a warm one."

i thought over eren's question. "yeah, we have a few and i'll check the weather. why do you ask?"

"nothing really, just wanted to maybe go on a nice little walk with you." he smiled.

"that sounds nice, i would like that." i replied. before i knew it eren was finished changing and we left to the mall. we took the bus and it wasn't that far. "hey, eren."

"yeah?"

"would you love me if i was a worm?" i questioned out of the blue, the ride there was slightly boring on the quiet train.

"what kind of question is that? of course i would, i wouldn't waste any time in making you a whole aquarium." he replied. i laughed at his response and he hugged me. soon enough, the bus halted and eren and i got off, paying a tip to the driver. people filled the plaza; laughing, talking, and just an overall happiness filled the air. eren grabbed my hand and walked into the doors. "let's go see if they have a store you would like."

the building was huge. lights and windows all over the roof, 3 floors of businesses and many people walking along the shiny tile floor. we walked for hours, checking out many stores and buying souvenirs for friends and family, random belongings, and even clothes. in my opinion, paris had the best clothing stores, pricey, but amazing. eren got annoyed with me seeing new designs and fabrics i could put into future works and we ended up at the food court. it was about 1pm, and eren and i both were pretty hungry.

"do you want anything specific? no chee-burgs though, you had 6 last night."

eren laughed and pointed to a small sandwich shack. "let's go for something quick and easy." i nodded and we made out way through the crowd of people to order sandwich's. the stall wasn't busy so the ordering process went smoothly. the food was out quickly and we found a small table for 2 near a flower bed. "god damn, we have at least 15 bags of stuff." he sighed. i laughed and pulled out the sandwich.

"it's funny, cause the last time we were at a mall together you were smothered up next to annie the whole time."

"let's... no bring that up... i'm not proud of it either." he took a sad bite out of his sandwich and i watched his teal eyes flash in the sunlight above us.

"eren, i love you."

"i love you too, y/n."

the rest of lunch was little conversations and giggles before a tiny little girl walked up to us.