23

23

4 MONTHS PASSED SINCE EREN AND I BEGAN DATING. we fucked at least once a week, but also regularly went on dates. our relationship continued to grow with affection each passing day. both eren and i adored each other very much. he had constantly made it clear that i belonged to him and only him, threatening to beat up any boy that may have given me a second glance.

anyways! today was the day armin was moving out. apparently, the house they were going to move into needed minor adjustments before it was ready to move in. but now that it was finished, armin, mikasa, eren, annie, and i all packed up the blonde male's belongings. the room looked plain and boring, mostly because eren wasn't given a chance to decorate.

    armin let out a relieved breath. "all done!" he cheered. boxes filled the room. now all that was left is to...

    "carry them all the way down stairs—" mikasa finished my thoughts. i let out a groan. we were no where near the bottom of the building so taking these boxes was a pain. but luckily it wasn't too much. just armin's clothes, books, seashells, and other things. the appliances were mostly mikasa's and annie said they'd be using hers anyways.

    annie, mikasa, and eren all began to pick up the heavier boxes and walk out. armin and i stunned by their ability to pick them up so easily. of course armin and i were the ones who didn't do much of that kind of stuff, and our builds were weaker than theirs.

    "well, how about we take the clothes?" he asked and slid a box my way. i nodded and grabbed two boxes, carefully stepping out of the room and making our way to the elevator.

    "we're here! let's go inside and get a drink first." armin beamed. we had finally finished putting all the boxes into the moving truck and drove to their new house. and saying it was beautiful was an understatement. the house was gorgeous. large windows and oak wood creating a beautiful building facing right to the ocean. when they said they lived right on the ocean. they literally meant 15 meters from the shore line.

we all began walking into the entrance to reveal the grand and open living area. "what the fuck is this?! are you royalty?" i yelled. my loud voice echoing. armin nervously giggled as annie all poured up glasses of water. it was mid november so the whether was rather chilly. the drive here took about an hour, so they were still in close-ish proximity.

"anyways, enough of that." mikasa chugged down her water. "when's the wedding?" she asked. annie looked to armin, armin looked to annie.

"not sure, but it will be within the next year. you can count my word." armin smiled. i smiled and ruffled his hair.

"i can't get over the fact you're getting married!" i exclaimed. his laughter echoed in the house. i looked over to annie. "please take good care of him." i smiled.

"of course i will." she replied and placed her red solo cup on the counter. "anyways, i want to move in sooner rather than later. once we're done you're free to leave." i let out another groan but complied.

-

"and done!" eren huffed as he placed the last of annie and armin's boxes in their main room. i laid on the floor dramatically, the cool planks of wood cooling my face. "c'mon, y/n. we can go home." eren picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

"thank you guys for your help! it's much appreciated." armin beamed.

"it's no problem, armin. you guys get situated as fast as possible and we'll see you soon." mikasa waved.

"wait!" i yelped and slipped from eren's arms. i felt tears well in my eyes as i ran into armin's embrace. "i'm gonna miss you!" i cried into his shoulder. he pat my back comfortingly, and embraced me back. "i don't want you to leave..."

"i'll always be an hour away, y/n!" his voice cracked as he too began to cry. armin and i were always super close. in fact, i think him and i had one f the strongest friendships. we had much in common, both un-athletic and shy. that's why when we were kids, we hung out so much and enjoyed each other's company. he helped me with eren for so long, and was actually the first to learn about my crush on him.

he just meant so much, and now that i knew i wouldn't see him everyday truly made me emotional. eren and mikasa joined the hug as well. we all cried together before leaving each other's grasp.

"i'll make sure to visit you lots!" i tried to say happily. i sniffled and eren picked me up again, also wiping his eyes really quickly. all of our bonds we different and special some how. whether it mikasa and i, or even armin and eren. they were all so different but in the end, i couldn't have asked for better friends. "you too annie, i'll see you later." i waved goodbye once more to the standing blonde couple in the doorway of their beautiful house.

"i expect you two to get engaged soon enough too!" armin yelled at eren and i. i rolled my eyes and waved, with that;

armin had finally moved out, beginning a new chapter of his life.

it was a month after armin moved out. mikasa, eren and i still cozied up in the tiny apartment we all know and love. chirstmas was approaching quickly and armin invited everyone to come to his house. and of course we accepted. armin gave us updates on the wedding, announcing things like eren being the best man, and mikasa and i as bridesmaids; things like that.

    apparently, their wedding was going to be right outside their house. yes, right on the beach. but they were going to wait until summer so it was warm enough to enjoy the outside. but armin wanted to share other news with us, but said that was going to wait until chirstmas.

    currently, eren and i cuddled next to each other with about 5 different blankets on us watch rudolph. jean and mikasa sitting next to us cuddling as well. jean finally had enough guts to ask out mikasa and surprisingly, she said yes.

    "why out of all things it's a deer with the red nose?" jean asked out of the blue.

    "you're jealous because it's not a horse?" eren started. "i mean, a deer and a horse are in the same family after all." i held in my laugh from erens stupidity.

    "eh? a deer isn't even close to a horse!" jean retorted. mikasa lightly tapped his arm and he shut up instantly, holding her closer.

    "eren..." i managed to mutter without laughing. he hummed and messed with my hair. "a deer and a horse aren't in the same family!" i finally broke down. eren gaped and blushed hearing my words.

    "yes they are!" he yelled back, flustered. i laughed some more and shook my head.

    "no! horses and deers aren't even closely related!" i snickered trying to regain my composure. mikasa let out a soft chuckle as well. "awhhh, you're so stupid; it's cute!" i gawked and pinched eren's red cheeks. he simply let sigh and hugged me closer, bringing my ear closer to his mouth.

    "you're the stupid one." he whispered. i giggled at the light tickle i felt from feeling of his breath on my skin. he rested his head next to mine and planted a kiss right on my nose. "i love you."

    "i love you moreeee~" i purred.

    "no-"

    "watch the movie, brunette bastard." i laughed quietly and cut off his previous statement.

okay a shorter chapter but
i changed up the format in
the stories + im experiment
with the gifs lol, so dont mind
the changes <3