[18]

18
WARNING!
this chapter contains heavy sexual content, please read at your own risk!

"DONE..." I MUTTERED AND TURNED TO LOOK AT THE finished result of my dress. the white, grey, and black colors all shaped together to morph into the dress. definitely one of my best pieces. but sadly, it means i was finally done working which was sad. i turned to the clock above the door of my office to see the time placed at 1:34.

let's say it was 1:34... am. i had practically pulled an all-nighter to finish the dress which i don't even have to submit until next week. i sighed and plopped onto the couch of my office. the back window showing the road, filled with cars headlights that lit up the office. along with the moon, it was tinted blue and yellow, but not green.

i looked at the swirled ceiling above me. mikasa's words had rung in my head for the past week.

i can't actually like eren, it's too soon. not only soon, i already swore not to like him.

a large groan escaped my lips. it is to soon, this happened to fast. i needed to slow down and process everything happening. but as thoughts clouded my every sense, it wasn't long before my eyelids grew heavy; and i fell asleep on the couch of my office.

sun shined every where of my clothes i had slept in. i was cuddled up on the small couch of my office still, the cars outside still zooming by. i yawned and stood up to check my phone from my bag. when i got it out, i had 50 missed calls from eren, 44 from mikasa, and 39 from armin. i gasped and looked at the messages sent.

loser eren
WHERE ARE YOU?!
2:34 am

loser eren
Y/N PLEASE RESPOND
2:35 am

loser eren
FUCK
2:35 am

loser eren
PLEASE
3:29 am

loser eren
JESSUSSSS
4:39 am

y/n
uhm, yeah hi i literally just slept at work is all

loser eren
FUCKING GOD Y/N

loser eren
IM COMING

and it was like as soon as he sent that text he barged into my office with nothing more than a white t-shirt and black sweats.

"what the fuck?" i gasped and look beyond the door to see the office members of the building all looking into my office.

"Y/NNN!" he cried and jumped onto me. "where have you been?!" he sobbed into my neck.

"i just slept here..."

"you could have let me know! we were all worried!"

"i am a grown woman, you know. i don't always have to tell you my whereabouts..." i grumbled and pushed his body off of mine. now that mikasa pointed it out, every tiny thing with eren seemed to make me blush. and right now wasn't an exception.

"still! i was worried sick all night, armin and mikasa ended up sleeping near morning."

"as they should! you could have looked where i was on snap map or something." i pouted as i grabbed my bag and phone.