[13]

13
WARNING!
this chapter contains heavy sexual content, please read at your own risk!

"ALL DONE?" EREN ASKED AS HE WALKED INTO MY OFFICE. currently, i was pinning fabric on a mannequin.

"no, give me about 10 more minutes." i replied and grabbed a couple more pins and a tape measure.

"you said that an hour ago." he sighed.

"then leave, i'll call an uber to pick me up." i muttered.

"no, i'm leaving with you." he stated and came to sit on the chair behind the figure i was using. eren looked tired, his bun loose. he wore a proper black suit and black tie complimented. "fuck, it's hot in here." he complained.

"talk about it, the ac unit broke a couple days ago, it's terrible." i mumbled with my teeth clenched onto a pin. i grabbed the pin and placed it where it needed to be and looked at eren. "it's why my hair is up, and the windows are open."

"you should wear your hair up more often."

"no, i'll pass." i sighed. i took a step back at the figure. "it looks like shit."

"no it doesn't! this looks amazing, y/n!" eren comforted. "look, you have the fabric trailing behind and the long slits on the sides, plus if you use the lace-"

"that's it! lace!" i exclaimed. i ran over to my fabrics and picked a white lace. i put it on the chest of the figure and closed one eye imagining it with proportions, subconsciously sticking out my tongue.

"now it looks perfect." eren smiled. i smiled back and set the lace on the table next to me gently.

"well, i'll work on this more tomorrow. i need ac." i giggled.

"alright, what do you want to eat for dinner tonight?" he asked. i pondered on it for a while as we walked out of the large building.

"dunno, something easy. if anything, takeout sounds fine."

"takeout it is, anything in mind?"

"nope, just food please." i beamed. he got into the drivers side of the car and put the key in the ignition. subconsciously, i stared at him. everything about him was perfect. "ughh.." i groaned and rubbed my eyes, then slapping my cheeks.

"you alright there?" he chuckled.

"yeah, just tired. work takes a lot out of me." i stated and relaxed my chair back a little bit.

"i bet, your clothing pieces are always the most gorgeous out of everyone's though." he smiled. i looked over to him as he stared at the road. his large plump lips smiling, showing genuineness in his statement.

"thanks, i try my best." i laughed.

"oo! what about chinese food?" he offered.

"sure, sounds good to me." i replied. we drove home in silence, my eyes daring to close and catch some rest. but before i could, we pulled into the parking lot of the large apartment building. we both left the car and eren picked up his phone calling somewhere to drop off the food. it was just him and i as of now. armin was at annie's and mikasa was staying at work a little later.

"alright, i just ordered." he announced, we entered the elevator on the floor and he clicked the button with the number '17' placed on it. "it should be here soon enough."

"alright, thank you." i smiled. he nodded and the elevator doors opened. we walked to the familiar door and unlocked it, leading into the cooled apartment. "ac!" i cheered and flopped onto the couch.