16

16

"AND I CAME BACK TO THEM SLEEPING ON MY BED... TOGETHER." a small voice made me flutter my eyes open. it was extremely warm, and i was greeted by tan, carved abs. my eyes widened.

"fucking brunette bastard!" i screamed and tried to fly out of his arms. i must have startled him awake because he got up looking around, wide eyed.

"what happened..." he yawned. i was finally let go and tumbled out of armin's bed.

"please don't tell me you fucked on my bed..." armin cried. his face filled with worry.

"we didn't fuck..." eren mumbled.

"no! but i sucked you off, you were watching porn weren't you?!" i yelled, embarrassed. i sat on the wooden floor of armin's bedroom. eren nodded solemnly, as if it wasn't anything big. "what we're you trying to do jerking of at two in the morning?!"

"just 'cause." he replied, no interest whatsoever. "anyways, thanks for that. you helped." and with that he stood up shirtless, walking to the front room.

"you sucked him off?!" armin half whispered in a quizzed and excited tone.

"yeah, we fucked a couple nights ago too..." i whispered back, hiding my face from his. "just like you said to do." scoffing i shook my head.

"how much did i miss!?"

"a lot..." i smiled sheepishly.

-

"good morning sleeping beauty." mikasa chuckled.

"good morning, mika." i sighed.

"why the fuck is connie still in the group chat?!" mikasa hissed at her phone that seemed to be going off rather annoyingly.

"sasha, you know her." eren sighed.

"group chat?" i asked and sat next to mikasa on the couch. she was looking at an instagram group chat with 8 people. i peeked at her screen that flooded with messages.

@partypotato: LET IT GOOOO ❄️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️❄️❄️⛄️

@mrworldwidejr: CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEEEEE 🌊🌊❄️☃️⛄️⛄️❄️☔️⛄️❄️☔️☃️

@biggerdickjean: who tf let them in this stupid gc

@ackermaan.: you did bitch

@mrworldwidejr: jean is brocken........ 😭🔫⛓💔💔😭🔫😭⛓💔😭⛓⛓⛓😭💔💔💔

@biggerdickjean: connie...

@biggerdickjean kicked @mrworldwidejr from the group.

@partypotato added @mrtacobell to the group

@biggerdickjean: i hate u.

@mrworldwidejr: jean... does someone need to untwist ur panties?? poor jean-boy has his panties in a twist...? 🥺🥺

@biggerdickjean: stfu baldie
@biggerdickjean: that wasnt even funny

@partypotato: HAHA! JEAN WEARS PANTIES

"that seems rather eventful." i giggled. mikasa muted the group chat and set her phone down.

"it's annoying. those three are always arguing or playing around." she sighed. i laughed again and rested my head on her shoulder.