| facts that no one wanted to know |

Hello there people! Now that we have reached the end, why not let you know some interesting facts and plotlines that never made into the story? The epilogue would take a while so here you go!

If you guys have been with me from the start, you must have known that Akanksha was a forensic expert+doctor+businesswoman. Honestly, I literally cringe to that. Why would I write such an illogical thing which is not even possible in real life? Hence, I edited those parts. I am still cringing on to that.

Aditya's name was supposed to be Dhruv initially. But then at the last moment, I forgot about it.

The names— Aditya, Pranav and Chirag were based from my real life friends of the same name. We have a unique friendship story. Out of the three, Chirag is the craziest who vibes with Adi's character in the story but not totally. Thank you guys for that. But they are nothing like what I have written in the story, maybe some little instances.

If you guys remember, there was scene where Akanksha punches Sahil on the head when he tries to steal Ruhi's painting. This was loosely based on a real life incident where I, actually punched a guy named Sahil on his head. Thankfully, nothing escalated lol. Phew!

Vihaan's girlfriend was supposed to be connected with the main villian but I changed it since it didn't make any sense to me.

Akanksha was supposed to be the biological daughter of the Anand family and Aadya would have been her twin sister. Since, this is not an Ekta Kapoor's daily soap, I chucked that part out. It was too cliche.

I almost got Akanksha molested in Chapter 22. I had literally written the whole sequence. But later on I felt it wouldn't be fair on the story as my character is already going through a lot. And it was 22 chapters already and my protagonists weren't getting that time to interact. So I stuck to the original part that I had thought of initially.

Pranav and Swati were never meant to be paired. But then again, every one deserves a second chance. So why not Pranav? But since they have like 5 years of age gap and both are too young to get married, so they are just exploring the relationship. Also, it won't be fair on Pranav's part to fall in love immediately. He had loved a girl for years and was still mending his broken heart. And for Swati, she would also want a guy who will fully give himself to her.

There was no journalist angle in the story. I had to add it since it was important for the mystery to build up.

I had never planned to kill Vineet. I had to make him run away. But, I chose otherwise to spice up the story.

There were a lot of things that changed as I progressed with each chapter. The very first was changing the villain. I wanted to make someone, who would have a power and thrill to do something nasty. Second being, Akanksha's parents ending up con artists. I had a plan to kill them off and replace them with con artist, but that's too much drama lol.

Making Akanksha the actual villain of the story. What a plot twist it would have been, isn't it?

I just changed the ending two weeks ago. I had initially thought of getting Akanksha kidnapped and then Mukesh will be handed over to the police, but as you know, nothing of that sort happened.

I had never planned to get Pranav kidnapped. But then, the perfect ending flashed in front of my eyes. All in the name of friendship and love.

Honestly speaking, I am not proud of the initial chapters. It was so daily soap type and not that good. But I am glad that I improved with time. And I am thankful for all the initial criticisms I got which helped me improve.

Peace!