2. the school life

It was a very peaceful day. The sun shines brightly in the sky gives the warm to the citizen of Konoha.

most of everyone follows their daily routine. Like Hokage in his office finishing his paperwork and some ninjas scouted around the border to protects Konoha from intruders. Commoners filled the street and makes the placed lively

Now, here I am in the class as a normal kid. Listening to the teachers, chat with some friends, seeing some fangirls cornering the famous Uchiha and a banshee who standing with a furious expression in front of me.

Wait a minute

Oh my god she is here

what to do, what to do I don't want to be deaf again

I can't shushin or do something that can teleport me away from her. If I did that my cover will be blown

I'm sighed knowing that I cannot do anything to prevent it.

Guess this is my fate after all

"NARUTOOO" she shrieks made my ears deaf again.

"What" I look at her with surprise

"HOW DARE YOU put these flower on my desk! Do you really think that I will accept your proposal" She then punches me and make flying hit the wall at the back of the class?

I sometimes ask myself why I accept this mission the first. Why the hell I choose to be idiotic boy as my dad disguise.

Before that let me introduce myself. I am Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the son of the fourth Hokage and the only member of Uzumaki clan in Konoha. Most of the member have been scattered around the world after The Second Great Ninja war that made the great Uzushiogakure fallen.

I'm also known as Kitsune, one of the famous operative Anbu that had been work once with Danzo. Now, I'm working under Hokage as stealth, assassination and undercover.

In the past, Danzo organizes ROOT to improve the security of Konoha during the third ninja war. Unfortunately, they must work secretly after the third Hokage ban ROOT from operating because of the process that can suppress the positive emotion of the members.

Luckily, those days were gone when Danzo decided to adopt me. He originally wants to make me his weapon. As time pass he becomes softer and banned the harmful process that must be used on all member. Most of the members have finally regained their own humanity and some of them are still on their way.

He also teaches me personally Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and some fuinjutsu that have been originally from the Uzumaki clan. I become the commander of a squad ROOT operative for 2 years and passed the basic jounin test with flying colours.

Later, Hokage knows about the ROOT that still operates hiddenly. This time he considers his decision carefully as he saw the changes that Danzo made to the ROOT operative. He knows that I am also a member of the ROOT in the first place. This time he allowed the ROOT to continues to operate but remain hidden until a Danzo died cause of old age.

After that most of the member serves under Hokage includes me. Under the order of the Hokage, I must go back to the academy as a student to secretly protects the sole survivor Uchiha from any harm.

And yet here we are. Being beaten by the girls especially the head of the fangirl.

'What a life'

After the academy end

After school ends, I walk to the street were filled with people. The people gave me so many various reactions as they see me.

Some of them gave me a hatred glare and talks behind me. Some of them, mostly the younger generation see me as a regular citizen. They always ask sometimes why do some people hate him.