12. wave part 4

"I'm ready" he said as he opened his eyes the cross pupil was formed.

Suddenly, he felt his body get stung from the inside. He winced.

"Naruto cease this training now your body couldn't handle it"

"I'm fine, I can" his body getting more pain than earlier. Because his body was hurting like hell. He immediately cancelled his training and lay on the ground.

He gasp relief that he got away with those pain.

"I told you to cease immediately!" The kyuubi scold him.

"Sorry, kyuubi my bad. I just want to get to the sannin mode"

"But not in rush, didn't you think that your body might be severed if you keep going on, don't you"

Naruto keep quiet. He didn't thought about it. The Kyuubi was right. He was careless. He closed his eyes and enjoy his rest.

Two days later, Naruto walked to Sakura's room to check her up. He become energetic after a long sleep. For two days, he continued to train his body, taijutsu, ninjutsu with a limited time of rest. It made him feels exhausted and went to bed early last night.

Naruto went into Sakura's room, she slides the door to see her in a better state since yesterday.

"Naruto, good morning" she greets him. A smile formed on her face as a relief to meet.

"Good morning, Sakura. Feels better?" Naruto asked her. She nodded.

"Where is Sasuke? I want to apologise to her." She asked Naruto.

"She is in her room. I can call her if you want."

"Yes, called her. I want to meet with her" Naruto went into Satsuki's room and called her. Naruto brought Satsuki to meet Sakura and leaves her in the room with Sakura.

He didn't want to disturb their conversation because he have something more important to do. He had put some traps around the house and the bridge yesterday. In case if some ninja was about to sneak into the house and kill the workers.

From what Zabuza said today is the day Gato would send some bandits to kill the bridge builder. 'I needs to be prepared for the invasion.' He thought.

He opened the entranced door to went to Kakashi at the bridge. Instead, he was receiving a hard kick by a bandit and slammed to the wooden wall.

'I hope sooner or later but not now' he stands on his two feet and throws a shuriken to the bandit that kicked him.

Naruto glanced at his left to see two more bandits stormed into the house through windows. 'Damn' he curses to himself. "What the heck, are those traps used for?" He said it loudly can be heard by the bandits.

"You spring the traps around the house?" One of the bandits asked.

"Yeah?"

"So, you are the one that made our 10 members die in pain!"

"Oh, so my trap really function after all"

"KILL HIM" the leader of the bandit's points at the blonde. More bandits stormed the house and surround Naruto.

Naruto without hesitant pulled out his kunai and throw it to the incoming bandit who marched with a machete in his hand. He pulled out the kunai from his body before slumping to the ground. He continued to defend himself as the bandit was about to attack him.

On the second floor, Tsunami saw a bandit about to attack her. She screamed holding her son tightly.

Unknowingly, the bandit was flying above her and went into the windows. The bandit was falling from the second floor and died.