20. Forest of death

The forest of death was known to be the dangerous to be in Konoha. a place that is dangerous enough to know. A place that slaughter more than Thousands of graduates. As the pupil take the course of the ninja, this was common to them to get bother with these places.

The carrier of the ninja is taken seriously in order to straighten the military of one nation to defend from the other. There is the reason why. The ninja is master of jutsu which is soldier can't that makes ninja is highly regards in society of hidden village. Thus, in order to get the fine ninja, they must go with some required challenges which could be the question of their life and death....

"Naruto, don't get too excited I know we almost got there so don't run fast or we won't caught with you" Sakura running trying to keep up her pace with the blonde. "Haha, Sakura you aren't fast enough to try to catch me" Naruto then gleefully running more faster than he was before.

"Naruto, you're an idiot" Sakura grumbled. She then glances at her side to see Satsuki still in her disguise form running beside her. From her observation, she could say that the raven-haired ninja beside her more like jogging than...running.

"Satsuki, aren't you feel tired" Sakura asked her. "No, instead this is like jogging to me". 'I knew it!'. "Oh, I see you must train with him every day, right?". Satsuki sighed. She noticed the glint of dismayed on her face "You could say that".

"What's wrong" Sakura looks concerned at her friend.

"I will tell you later."

Both of them arrives at the large gate where the entrance to the Forest of Death is. There are some tents was arranged beside the gate and a small stage. Can be seen two people were sitting in the tents with some documents beside them.

Satsuki and Sakura looking for Naruto but nowhere to be seen. They both sighed. "We lost him, again." Sakura said.

Satsuki was infuriated with the blonde. "Damn, that blonde where is he?" she then glances around her to see a red-haired boy staring creepily at them.

Her voice changed to somewhat wary. "Sakura, let's go to the tent and take the documents first"

"Why, we should look for him, first"

"But not now, someone is staring at us. I don't know why but we must be defensive. We can't let him, know our weaknesses." Satsuki answered.

Sakura and Satsuki went to sign the document about the death at the allowance at the tent before continuing to search for the blonde. Sakura hesitated at first but sign after Satsuki assures her that she will protect her.

They continued to search for the blonde who knows where but God. "Where is he the next exam is about to start?" Satsuki grumble. Sakura glanced at her side to see Naruto that they have been searching for freaking 12 minutes was there.

"Guys, sorry if I disappear from you all of the sudden" The blonde shows his usual goofy grin. Then, his head got hit by Sakura. "Damn, Naruto we have to search for you for a long time"

"Sorry, sorry" he apologizes clasping his hand. Then, the three of them heard the microphone ringing around their ears. It's irritating hurt. "Test, 1,2,3" Anko was on the stage testing her microphone getting the attention if the new participant.

"Okay, brats. Listen up. This is the second examination. You have seen this paper before" she raised the paper which seems to be a death insurance contract. "This is the death contract. This quest requires your skills in stealth and battle to finish your quest."

"So that's mean. We die for real" one of the random participants asked.

"Exactly" she answered. Several participants become anxious about this. But for some ninja in their league smirked knowingly that they have low mental strength.