35. The battle of the valley

Three Shurikens fly towards two young Anbu who is standing on the river

Three Shurikens fly towards two young Anbu who is standing on the river. The fox blocks it with his sword while The rabbit evades it.

Hinata then went straight to Satsuki and attacked her with her clan technique. Satsuki used her Sharingan to slow down her vision  giving her time to react to her attacks.

Naruto pulled out his sword from his back and went straight to Satsuki. Satsuki saw him she pushed Hinata away and pulled out her Kunai clashing her weapon with him in the top of the valley.

"Satsuki, I don't want to fight you"

"Then, let me go"

"Never"

Satsuki backed from him and guards herself with Kunai in her hand. "You've made your own choice"

Satsuki saw him go straight to applying the Shadow clones' Jutsu. Before he could complete it, Satsuki quickly throws some fireballs at him. Naruto jumps and completes his jutsu. Summoned three clones to help him restrain Satsuki.

Satsuki throws the Shuriken into the river and shot a lighting release into it causing the clones near got electrocuted. Two of his clones got struck by the current while the remaining take a cautious step with a hop back out of the water and regroup with the original.

"She is sure feisty isn't she." The clone comment.

"Is that all you want to talk about"

"Don't be mad at me. I'm you."

"NARUTOOOOO" Satsuki went straight to him with Kunai in her hand. She imbues it with her chakra which makes her Kunai more durable and deadlier.

Naruto and his clone tried to knock her down but with her Sharingan on, she sliced the clone's throat and kicks the blonde on his belly. Luckily, he blocked it with his sword but he is driven back by force from her, his back is land on a tree.

Satsuki approach Naruto with Sharingan spinning to end her fight. Soon, she heard the water splash in rhythm from behind. She tilts her body and throws her kunai. Hinata in her Anbu gear deflects the kunai with her hand and attacks her using her Jutsu.

"Twin lion" Hinata announced. Her hands then engulf with blue chakra and form a lion. She hits her on her chest causing her to fly back and hit Madara's sculpture.

Satsuki looks at her with fury. Her skin was covered with tattoos from the curse mark. Her red eyes change into yellow and black.

Hinata recognised what is she doing. "She gives in to the curse. This is bad."

In the blink of her eye, Satsuki was in front of her and thrust her hand towards her neck. Hinata in quick response pushed away the hands. Satsuki swings her legs to her head to be blocked by her hands.

The kicks was powerful. Hinata was thrown away near the end of the valley. She was in the water she uses her chakra to rise up and let her walk on the water again. Soon, she did that three kunai with tags throws at her.