27. Satsuki vs Gaara

Ino connecting all dots about Satsuki from the first she met until the declaration."It can't be he...is she. After all this time I'm chasing a girl it can't be..." Ino mumbled in despair. She did not want to admit but it is the truth.

"Should I comfort her?" Choji said with his mouth full of chips.

"No, let her be. She must accept the reality as it is" Shikamaru said.

"So the Uchiha heir it's a girl. Wow, her disguise was remarkable. I felt bad for the fangirls, though," Tenten spotting some fangirls and even some people were dismayed and rather angered because they were lied to. Doesn't want to mention some of parents have prepared for them to marry the Uchiha with their daughter.

"It doesn't matter if she or he. The point is the strength of one person doesn't rely on gender but rather from the hard work and skill through training." Lee said with determination and honesty. Neji and Tenten admit it's true that gender doesn't make someone strong. Everyone has a role to play. Even males cannot do what females can such as they cannot pregnant.

Both of the participants, get ready. Fight " Hayate announced. The proctor Hayate has retreated to safety as the battle begins. From the spectator's place, he observes their fight.

Satsuki and Gaara we're facing each other while standing, observing each other. The cheer Satsuki from earlier turns serious as the match begins. She knows how much the red-haired boy in front of her wanted to kill her.

Gaara summons his sand from his container. The sand flow on top of him waiting for its wielder to use. Yet, he didn't attack her. He wanted to find a perfect time for him to make his first move.

Satsuki is aware of the sand store behind. She have already estimated the attack from him not longer but what happen next wasn't what she expected.

The sand that once rises to the sky drop to the ground and scatters. Gaara for unknown reason become troubled. His eyes widen and his face was in pain like he had some sort of headache. Then, he started to talk. "Don't be mad at me"

Satsuki was wondering if he was mentally stable. He has been muttering about his mother much time as she realised and having a conversation alone.

Naruto cursed only he could hear. "Damn"

Gaara place his hand on his face and turned his face up with a twisted smile saying "mother".

Kankurou one of Gaara's siblings watch the match from the spectator's place and was mildly surprised by Gaara. " he's started converse, now. This is the first time he converses with that creature this early".

Naruto didn't expect that the first-tailed, Ichibi would react to this quickly. He begins anxiously worried about Satsuki's safety. 'This beast was too eager to kill her'.

The performance from Gaara made the spectator feel uneasy. The psychopath's version of him started to show. Those who know the truth about him know that he didn't do this on his own but got influenced by this entity.

"Yes, I will do as you said" he ended his conversation with Ichibi. As the conversation ended, the hand that he put on his face began to lower and the sand swirled around him.

Satsuki throws her Kunai to him. The sand raised to the air to form a barrier protecting him from her attack. The sand wall morphed into a person, a replica of its wielder.

Then, the sand burst out from the replica stomach targeting the Uchiha girl.

Satsuki step back and launched herself at him, attacking the Sand clone. She hit his throat hard enough to make the replica person disperse into the sand. She then, headed toward the red-haired boy to punch him in his face. The sand rises caught her waist before her hand could touch him.