37.Memories Of Past

In the past.

Satsuki one day sulked alone in the training ground 3. She went to that place because this is the place where her brother always brought her when she wanted to train her besides the private Uchiha training ground.

Suddenly, a boy came and greet her. "hey, what are you doing? You seem pretty gloomy."

"my brother, he did promise to train me but he is such a liar. Always told me that he has work today. "

"huh, really he is that busy?"

"yeah, he always told me the same Satsuki, sorry I have work today. Maybe we could train together next time. He said that all the time." She continue pouted.

The blonde sweatdropped.

"umm, how about we train together? We can ask a friend of mine to join us to train with us. Oh by the way my name is Naruto." the blonde introduces himself.

"Satsuki Uchiha, nice to meet you" She cast away her brood and show him her gleeful smile.
,
,
,
,

"You b-brought her...." Hinata is holding the pole at the gate of her clan's estate entrance with a shiver.

"yeah, what's wrong?" the blonde asked idly.

"She is a vampire, Naruto! A vampire!" She cried. The Hyuga guard snickers and try their best to not laugh at the heiress's point of view about Uchiha.

Satsuki wondered why she said that.

"Hinata, she is not a vampire, she is human like us." the blonde assured her.

"b-but vampire drinks blood. I don't want you to be her victim. I don't want you to die." Hinata cried loudly this time making her the center of attention.

"what is going on?" Hiashi went out of his meeting room and saw her crying daughter.

"Hinata, who makes you cry?"

"Daddy" She instantly. She then saw another person coming out of the meeting room. It was the head of Uchiha.

"dad?" Satsuki surprised.

"oh, Satsuki you're here. Don't tell me you're  the one that cause..."

"Daddy, why the vampire is here Daddy. I don't want you to sacrifice yourself to vampire Daddy." Hinata continues crying.

Hiashi continue to hug her and brought her back to her mother. Her mother is fault for this. Spoiled her child with this vampire nonsense he should give her some words for this.

To be honest, he was ashamed of himself. He even couldn't look back because he could feel an aura emitted from behind.

And that is how they first met.

For the next day and continue, they play, train, and even hang out together and hoping it would last forever.
,
,
,,
,
,
,

Several years later

Satsuki was alone in the alley, she was trembling and scared. Dead bodies everywhere around her make her scared more. As a shinobi, they must get along by seeing this dead body but she is no shinobi but a child.

A child who just sees the world,

A child who just start to walk on an unknown path,

A child who started entering this cruel world.

She walks through the hallway leaning against the wall as a support, seeing of the body of her once clanmates made her lose her strength. She tried to call for help but no answer. She tried to be louder but her voice betrays her. Even though she still moves forward searching for help.