22. The wrath.

Orochimaru now sees two figures in front of him. The same face feature but is a bit different. One have the eye colours of blue while the other was red. He could say the red one is the darker representation of himself.

It was rare to see the light and dark unites to fight him.

and only him.

He could know the one with orange chakra is the light while the red is in the dark. Both of them lift their head furrows their eyes at him.

Orochimaru hold his sword tightly readied himself for the offence. He doesn't know what level the strength the kid has but he could guess only.

In the blink of an eye, both of his opponents went in front of him. The light side of Naruto slashes his kunai to his blade which he used to deflect it. Then, the dark side of him swinging his kunai aimed to his lower belly.

Orochimaru jumped back again

***

With Hiruzen

Hiruzen sipped his tea carefully reading the document of the current reports outside of Konoha. His stack paperwork now almost come on the end. He couldn't help but think of a plan for him to enjoy his free time.

He knows that Konoha will be raided but he has zero evidence to support his statement. He knows this from his institution. Connecting the dot to dot from his report was hard since he must remember most of the information in the report.

His eyes open wide feeling like a gust of wind gushing through his skin. It is been a long time he didn't felt this. It's been more than five years. The chakra he felt is worth gaining his attention.

It was dark but nothing like the Fox demon. The hatred .... is similar to someone he knows. He glanced at his window directly to where the second test was held. He could do nothing but wait.

"Naruto" He muttered sadly.

With Hinata

Hinata was sweating heavily. Not because she was tired but sensing the darkness she hadn't sensed for years.

Her face becomes pale. She was forced to look down not wanting her teammate to alert and see worried written on her face. 'Naruto, what happen to you?'

She went hid behind a large tree which is large enough to hide her. "Hinata, where are you going?" Kiba asked her. He turned to him seeing him and her insect wielder teammate were sitting on the ground in the circle.

"T-the N-nature called" She stuttered. It was embarrassing for her to say that in front of them. She had no other reason to give except that.

"Nature called? Hahaha, you're funny. Hinata" Kiba laughed at her so-called joke. He has misunderstood her.

'This dense dog!!!' Her anger was flared inside of her even though she looked at him innocently. She knows he is dense but not this dense or even denser than this. Lucky for her, to have her facial expression checked.

"You idiot she means to have a private time" Shino explain with his monotone sarcasm.

'Thank goodness, there is someone who understands me'

"What did you mean by that?" Kiba asked again in his full denseness.

"I will explain in more detail, Hinata you can go"

"T-thank you, Shino-San" Hinata walked into the woods alone leaving them.

After she distance herself from them, out of Shino bugs ranged. She made herself a shadow clone and give her orders. "You go back to Kiba and Shino and act as the timid me while I will check on Naruto"