10.wave part 2

Naruto opened his eyes, he arises to his sitting position at his futon. He tilts his head around realising that he is in Tazuna house. 'The sun is about to rise' he thought after glances at the window.

At his side, there have a girl sleeping peacefully. He stares at her face knowing that he can't resist it.

'cute' he thought.

"Hey, Satsuki wake up. It's morning" Naruto shook her lightly to wake her up. Her eyes begin to open recognising that Naruto is the one who wakes her.

"Good morning, Naruto," Satsuki said. She rose from her sleep to her sitting position. "That was a nice sleep, how about you?"

" good. I guess all of us have a good amount of rest." Naruto said.

A door suddenly slides open revealed to be Sakura. She went into a room wanting to see Sasuke "Sasuke where are you?" She said in melody.

When she saw there is a girl in a room with Naruto. She thought that Naruto brought a woman but she recognised some characteristics that she shared with Sasuke. It doesn't take her long to piece the puzzle altogether, that the girl was actually Sasuke. She immediately screamed after a conclusion came to her.

Sakura screamed, even van be heard by Kakashi and Tazuna. "Who screaming," Tazuna asked. He a bit wondered what makes her scream that can be heard 2 kilometres from his house.

Kakashi sighed knows the answer. "I guess she finds out"

Tazuna shot him a questioning look "find out what?".

Later, all of them are at the main floor gathering as they all are shocked by the screaming earlier. Tsunami, the mother of one Inari and Tazuna's daughter, come out from her room with her son. " what happened" she asked.

Tazuna sitting at his table sipping his tea answered her. "That girl over there screamed after she discovers the truth about her boyfriend." Tazuna points his finger at the pink-haired girl who sits at the corner with her kneel over her face mutters about the same thing. "Sasuke is a girl" constantly.

Satsuki tried to calm her down. Kakashi massages his forehead. The secret of The Uchiha has been found out by Haruna Heiress. This gave him a headache.

"Satsuki, you can't help her," Kakashi said to her. Satsuki glances at her sensei shot him an irate look. "Why," Satsuki asked him.

"She needs rest and needs time to accept you as a girl, as a shock of you being a girl cause her brain to overload with her denial. After all, she likes you" Kakashi answered. Satsuki sighed knowing there is no point in arguing after he had given her a solid point.

Kakashi pulled out medicine from his bag and give it to Sakura. Sakura fell asleep after eating those pills. "That would help her."

Suddenly, a thought came to her mind. "Wait, how did you know I'm a girl? You didn't look shocked even briefly. Did you know since my identity since before?"

"Yes, I know since the beginning. I even have a file of you from your childbirth until now" Kakashi answered truthfully. He didn't hesitate, knowing that she will ask him one day.

"Are you a stalker?" She asked him in defensive. Tsunami who just came shot him a threatening look. Kakashi sweatdropped. Both women have misunderstood him. Naruto almost throw up when he heard Satsuki defensive question to him while he drinking.

"Of course, not. I'm not that kind of person. To be honest, I take most of the information from your clan file, your medical file and any programs that you make contact with." Kakashi answered once again.