30. The red hair.

'the Hokage is dead'

These words linger in the blonde's mind since the beginning of the funeral. The sky was dark even though it was supposed to shine. The dark cloud covered the sky with no light of the day.

Naruto stands with the other ninja at the field where they held a funeral for him. Many people came to his family, friends and the ninjas.

"Today, we will hold the funeral to our beloved The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. To respect him and honour his sacrifice for a lifetime." One of the Third former teammates gave them the speech in front of all of the people that came to his funeral.

His face was expressionless. He started at a picture of the Hokage with dull eyes. In his hand have the last letter from the Hokage for him.

 In his hand have the last letter from the Hokage for him

The water started to drop from the sky little by little. It doesn't bother him.

Satsuki who stood from behind him first time saw him in that state.

Depressed.

She couldn't feel anything but pity for him. The grandfather he used to meet who he loved was dead.

Iruka is also beside him to calm Konohamaru down from the death of his grandfather. He also feels emptiness from the blonde.

Kakashi and Anko came as well and gave their respects to the fallen leader. Yugao the Cat Anbu was also present as well. His classmates and the people who fought together during the invasion were also there.

It was a very sombre day.

The day when the era of Gods of Shinobi ends with those who witness the last of them and they are the only ones who could make their legends of them...long-lasting.

Jiraiya is on the tree hanging his left foot in the air with drinking his bottle of Sake. He looks at the sky with gloom.

"The rain was pouring with the death of the last Gods of shinobi. This is truly the end of an era for all of us."
,
,
,
,
,

2 days later

Satsuki is in the kitchen checking the ingredients for the dinner, tomorrow. She decided to make something special and of course, it isn't Chicken Curry this time but something else.

Something else...but what is it?

She turned to his room, she wondered if he ever recovers from that loss.

Naruto is in the room, staring at the windows at night. He of course still doesn't recover from the loss. After all, he is the only living idol he had.

'Why in many all of person in Konoha he would leaves a letter for me? If you about to die why wouldn't you still smile an act like nothing?' He have been with Hokage for several time. He always smile. He wonder if that is only an act or sincere. But it does not seem fake at all.