23.

You are weak

"Accept my invitation and the power will be yours" Orochimaru hisses to her ear.

"Satsuki!" The fox ninja masked called her.

"I want to be strong like you brother" Young Satsuki looks at his brother with full admiration.

The scenery changed to the massacre. "Why are you doing this brother?"

"To protect/ to test my power" His voice mashed into one. Then, he cast a Tsukuyomi on her and left.

The scenery changed again to a year before the massacre in the mansion, "What is your name?" She asked the young blonde whose face was unclear.

"My name is...

Satsuki is awake from her dream. She rises from the bed and turns her head right and left noticing she is in her room. She gasped after having a nightmare of the past.

It is been two days since the start of the third exam. The exam was gone well not like the previous. Gotten ambushed by the Snake Sannin and receive what he called a 'gift'. She did make it to the final with her team. After all her team are not so bad either compared to the other.

Even though some things bother her, Gaara from the Sand. He is a psychopath. The battle between him and Lee is proof of that. He crushed his opponent with his sand like a bug. His defence is impressive there is no way she could win and he is always thirsting for blood and always said mother demand it. Not only that, he is her opponent for the final. How could that happen?

She hopes Kakashi could give her some useful tips to help her in defeating him or is that what she hopes. she sighed.

She went into her bathroom with her nightwear and washed her face. She closes the tap, leaning herself forward with the support of both of her hands on the sink. She looks at the mirror and notices the mark on her neck.

She touches it remembering the Orochimaru's words. "Accept my invitation and the power will be yours"

Should she accept it? The power that can make her slay Itachi for the crime he made against her clan. Her family and to her.

How could he?

***

Naruto was leaning himself on the wall on the 6th floor of an apartment, waiting for someone. The place where he stood was once a lively apartment that housed more than hundreds of people now it was abandoned. A ghost apartment. One of the ruins of old lively Konoha that was destroyed by the Kyuubi.

His attire was changed from his regular orange jumpsuit. This time he wore a brown unbutton blazer which could see his blue-white striped t-shirt and a black slack with brown converse shoes. In his right hand, there is a paper file that contains some documents of it.

Leaning on the cracked wall, tapping his finger on his crossed arms. He started at the view of the busy street of Konoha from a cracked window, observing the people from above.

Then, an Anbu came to him. He turned to The Anbu noticing she wearing a full set of gear Anbu and A white cat mask covering her full face. She walks toward him in full authorities manner. " Naruto Uzumaki," she said.

"Yugao Uzuki," Naruto called her name. She stopped at one metre from him.

"It is been a while since we met. I believe you called me here not having a chat, isn't"

"You're right, I want to give you these" he passed the file to her.

"What is it?"

"A picture of the evidence of Orochimaru and also The curse mark from Uchiha Satsuki." He replied. Yugao checked the file the blonde giving her. There indeed have many pictures of his trail and the curse mark.