34. Chase

Chouji and Ino walk along the street with bags in their hands. "Finally, we just finished our shopping. The shuriken at the recent store is quite expensive than the previous, one we had before."

"Yeah but that is the only store left with a cheap price for Gennin like us. That store have destroyed when the raid begin."

"True" Ino admits sadly. "Uwaa, now my pocket money is empty."

"Same here," Choji and Ino sighed.

Later, on their way back to their houses they unexpectedly confront Shikamaru running and stopping in front of them.

"Did you guys see, Satsuki?"

"No, what's with her?" I asked.

"She is missing!".

"WHAT"
,
,
,
,
,

Hokage tower

Tsunade is surprised by the news. She was shocked and irritated. She did order some team to find Satsuki and that is including her godson, Naruto. Not only that, but she also receives a report of dead people. The report told her that they were brutally killed and some of them had their heart pulled out from their body and destroyed.

'Why in the first month I become Hokage there have many problems I must handle'. Tsunade massaged her nose's bridge.

She returned to her desk and pick her new documents. She saw a red letter that was piled beneath her work document.

"What is this? The colour felt similar" She pulls it out and opened the letter.
,
,
,
,
,

The retrieve team, led by Kakashi with his member went straight into the forest. In the middle of the evening, they should be found her by now but for some reason, little tracks of her remain. Kakashi in the end leaves his member behind and roams around the forest by himself.

"This is so weird. It's been more than an hour but we found a few traces of her. Even, my dog couldn't find her." Kiba said.

"Even my bugs could only detect less chakra from her." Shino's bugs returned to him after they finished scouting around the forest.

"This is ridiculous. How could she run all of the sudden? She even has a trick on her sleeve to avoid all of our clan tracing techniques." Kiba complain.

Shino raises his hand and lets his bugs land on his hand. He stood there with his bugs communicating with each other exchange information.

Kiba gazed at him waiting for him and his bug to end the conversation. The bug flies away from his hand and roams the forest.

"So what should we do now?" Kiba asked.

Shino looked at him emotionlessly as usual and his response is only a word. "Dodge"

It takes a while before he could understand what the bug lover said. Fortunately, he reacts fast as he noticed large Shuriken strikes from behind. The shuriken failed to hit him as he dodges but stops Shino from using the bugs that engulf the large Shuriken.

Akamaru a dog hat coming out from Kiba's jacket started to growl in the woods in front of him.

A person came out of the woods, it was a sound ninja that attacks the Konoha before.

"You, what are you doing here?" Kiba growled remembering the chaos they made.

"I've come here to complete my assignment and you two are only a rock that blocked my path" The sound ninja sneered.

"You!"

"Kiba, don't act rashly. This guy is dangerous. He is the one that alters her tracks and we walk into a circle."