11. wave part 3

All of them were silent after Zabuza revealed Naruto secret identity. What can be heard just only a fire that burns the torch and water drop from the cave.

It was shocking for Haku to know that the infamous assassin was in front of them all the time.

Naruto sighed knowing that his identity as a Kitsune has been revealed. Behind him, Haku was stiff as a stone.

"Kitsune-Sama, Thank you!" Haku suddenly bowed in appreciation. Naruto was gasped at the sudden appreciation.

"Years ago, you freed some of his friends from the prison in Mizu. I was there as well seeing you remove your mask. I was kind of surprised, the infamous Kitsune are no older than 11 years old." Zabuza explained.

The question about his identity now has been answered. He sighed knowing that his lack of awareness is what made them know his secret identity. Haku went back to his position in silence.

"So, why do you do want to meet me? I know that you didn't want me to come here just to expose my identity." Naruto said.

"I want you to kill my client," Zabuza said.

"Who is he?"

"He is Gato" Zabuza shows him his picture. Naruto picked the picture to get a better look.

"As far you know him, he is one of the richest men in the world" Naruto interrupt him "yes, I know he is ranked 7 on that list."

"What you didn't know about him? He made most people suffer. This land is also one of his victims, he bought this land years ago and stole money from this people land. Even Daimyo, have the amount of money that barely support themselves." Zabuza explained. Naruto can guess his attention even though he didn't say it.

"So you want me to help you to kill him and collect the money for your coup against the mizukage, right?" Naruto said.

"How did you? Is Mei had sent the request to your country?" Zabuza asked.

"No, she didn't but we got it from our intel. It is strange to see The kind leader turn into someone different in one day and suddenly, killing ninja clans with a bloodline" Naruto in his thinking pose wondering the fact about the current Mizukage.

"I also felt the same but more people got killed under his rule. We can't let him kill many of us anymore" Zabuza's voice becomes stern. He is also desperate to end the violence that had in his country.

"I understand but you must know, Konoha has suffered from the Kyuubi attack 13 years ago. We have lost many shinobi and our manpower to send attackers to another country. Konoha only recovered 50% of its economy and also its infrastructure"

"Okay, if you say so. I will tell you this. In 3 years, our leader Mei Terumi will launch a coup at the Hidden Mist Village. I hope your Hokage will reconsider. We need every help that we can" Zabuza said. Naruto wrote some form of request in his scroll and gave the scroll to his fox to send to the Hokage.

"Your request has been sent to Hokage. I will go now and inform that scarecrow about the plan to remove Gato" Naruto gives farewell to Zabuza and went to Tazuna's house.

"Do you think they could help us?" Haku glanced at Zabuza concerned about Zabuza opinion on them.

"I don't know, may time will tell" Zabuza said. He closed his eyes continuing his rest.

As Naruto arrived at Tazuna's house, he found Kakashi on his way to the bridge. He told him about his talked with Zabuza earlier. Kakashi in his thinking pose said "I see so he wants us to create a fake fight to make sure Gato and all of his mercenary ninja shows up."

"That is what he said, he also informed me that the coup at the land of mist will begin in 3 years after they obtain a much amount of money for their equipment and their army," Naruto said.

"Who is the resistance coup?"

"Mei Terumi"

"Mei Terumi, I remember her, she is one of the powerful kunoichis in Land of Mist. She is the type of person who will help if someone is needed. It doesn't surprise me if she joined the coup" Kakashi genuinely smiled as he mentioned her.

"So how is Sakura? Is she got better?"

"She's awake but I can't say that she is getting better " Kakashi showed Sakura condition to Naruto.

He followed Kakashi into the house and went straight to one guest room. He slides the door to see a pink-haired kunoichi staring at the window. Naruto enters the room to see Sakura.

"You go see Sakura, if you need me I'm at the bridge guarding Tazuna and his workers." Kakashi said. He closes the door leaving both of them in the room.

Naruto approaches Sakura and sits on the stool beside the bed. "Sakura, it's me Naruto"

Sakura tilts her head, she stares at him blankly. Her expression was stoned, unchanged. The tint of light in her eyes was gone.

Naruto recognised these, it's a symptom that someone having PTSD. Naruto sighed at this. 'I hope her condition doesn't last long like Hinata'

"Are you hungry? Do you need any food?" Naruto asked her. She at first, glanced her head away from him to make a decision. Then, nodded.

"Okay, I will make it some for you" Naruto went out to make food for her. He went to the kitchen and found a certain widow.

"Naruto, why do you come here shouldn't you with Kakashi by anytime now" Tsunami asked.

"No, I came here to make food for Sakura"

"Oh, that poor girl. Don't worry let me handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. Now, come on go help your sensei" She shoos him from the kitchen. Naruto walk out from Tazuna house. He didn't go to Kakashi instead he went into the deep forest for his private training.

He stopped at the near river looking for a place suitable for him to train. He glanced everywhere until he found a large tree that have large shades underneath it. ' hmm, that may be a good place for me to train ' he thought.

He sits under the tree and started enjoying the feeling of a breeze of wind flowing through him.

He closes his eyes and begins meditating to have good control of his chakra and his tenant. There was a tint of red forming around his eyes as he begin his training as a Sannin.

"Hmm, impressive. I must say a 12 years old as you have begun to reach a jounin level. I wonder what others proclaimed prodigy would react" Kyuubi said from beneath his mind. He begin transfer some of his chakra to his partner.

"Of course they would be surprised," Naruto said drily.

Naruto begins to increase his concentration in controlling his and his tenant chakra.

The trees shook, animals ran away from him and the wind violently whirls around him. It last for 5 minutes and the environment started to calm down.

Naruto opened his eyes revealing a yellow burning eyes with a cross pupil.

"I'm ready"