5| DUDE???

Chapter Five

Part One

So tired.

My feet feel so sore. This place is so huge that I felt I was walking around the entire city way back in my home city.

We did walk back to that palace garden. No matter how many times I asked Arthur that it's fine to me, that it doesn't matter what that Cinderella girl has done to me that we can go on their "showing me around" display with his King or whatever.

For Arthur, pushing me slightly was already a big crime. If the King saw it,  maybe Cinderella is already in prison.

He keeps apologizing to me that he didn't protect me and he is just watching on the side. This one is stubborn like the King.

And the long walk is over. I decided to go back to my room, where I meant the room assigned to me.

Now, I was lying on the bed with wide arms, staring blankly at nothing. It's been an hour since I was like this, still, there is nothing that came inside of my mind. Even the answer to my question since last night is not been answered.

"This place is so huge that I don't see where will the entrance or exit. If we go further maybe I will know? " I mumbled, talking to myself.

I shifted and looked at the large window. The wind blows in my face. The sun outside tells me that it's already twelve at the noon.
Time for lunch.

"Growl!"

And my stomach growled.

I'm hungry. Yet, there is no one I can ask where I can eat. I wonder where is Thelma or the other maid right now. There are the ones who serve me this morning. But waiting forever makes me starve to death so I better push my ass to go to the kitchen. The problem is how? The King showed it to me a while ago.

I stand and walk straight to the door. Let's leave my plan to escape this palace first and eat.  I need to replenish my energy for a better and perfect escape. 

"Eat food first. Eat food first. "

I nodded. Telling myself that I knew the right way even though I'm not. Mentally searched the deepest part of my brain where is the way to the kitchen. As I remember it right, from where the parlor is, I need to turn left to the side, then turn left again and turn right. There is a golden carved eagle on the stainless wall. 

Right! I'm ready!!  

I opened the door, not knowing that there is a huge, hard wall standing. Why is there a wall in front of my door?

No, it's not the wall. I look up who is the jerk who blocked the door and the handsome, elegant face of the King came into view.

I gasped.

I don't know anyone before who had a perfect face, that even the pimple or blackhead to stay in that beautiful face.

He looks like he was running a marathon how heavy his breathing is. His lips are open, trying to catch his breath. The collar on his robe is slightly open making me take a peek at his hard, toned body inside that elegant robe of him. 

Is he trying to me seduce me?

"Wh-what are you doing? " I asked,  stuttering. My eyes keep on averting on his chest.

"My... huff--- bride---huff----!" He said, staring at me with a sexy look.

"Let's eat together. I brought food!"

Behind him are a dozen of servants, all of them carrying different dishes. All of them smell delicious.

Uh! Uh! I gulped, trying to stop drooling.

I patted his shoulder.

This is the first time I appreciate your calling me a bride, My king!

"Good. Let's eat now, dude!"

To be continued!