3¶ THE KINGS WANTS ME TO CALL THAT

CHAPTER THREE

Part Two

Feels like the world stop only the two of us. His face is so close that I couldn't think clearly.

Then, rushing footsteps came towards us and a voice was heard.

A knight in uniform comes and greets us.

"Greetings, your highness... Sir Arthur. And your Grace," the knight greeted, kneeling on the ground with his right hand on his chest.

"What is it, Sir Henderson?"

King Leo has a displeased look on his face as he went away from me and faces the knight. But, he never let go of my hand.

I look away in embarrassment and tried to take my hands but the King didn't let go of my hands.

Like, what the hell, dude. What's wrong with you?

Like I agreed to marry you. I never said that I'm gonna marry you. Even you're a king, hemp!

I'm just letting you do this for me because I don't have a choice.

"Duke Garnet, want to have an audience with you!"

I took a peek at them. The King's brows furrowed while looking at the knight who seems uneasy with the way the king looks at him as if he was telling him that,

"Okay, that's all? You're being a disturbance dude. So fuck away" look from the king.

"What does he wants, do I tell you I don't want to have an audience today because I have an important matter to attend to?"

Even me is trembling with how cold it is. 

Scary.

"But, he said it is an urgent matter, Your Majesty. He said it is all about the Kingdom's future!"

King Leo sighed and massage his temple.

"Those old geezers!"

I heard him mumble something but I can't hear it. What is it that he needs to have a distressed look on his handsome face!

I flinched when King Leo looks at me and when he saw my face, his face softens a little.

"I- I beg your pardon, your majesty. I will tell the duke right away!"

I pity him. The King is so scary.

When the knight was about to leave, I tug the king's elegance robe a little.

Excuse me. How long do you plan to holding my hands?

He looked at me, confused.

"You should go now, My K-king... I think it's a very important matter?"

I persuade him. Even I didn't sure if it was a plain sentence or a question coming from me.

"It's fine my bride. He can wait!"

The knights stop, waiting when he heard. Hoping that the king will follow him soon.

"Arthur, I think that man right there, is here with me. He can continue to tour me around?"

The truth is I don't have an idea why I am saying this!  It doesn't matter to me if the king will leave or not. I can manage my own beside I need to find a route to plan my escape on this fucking place.

Arthur eyes widen, didn't knew what to do.

King Leo look at Arthur, made the latter nod his head.

The King sighed."Okay, I'll go. Tell the Duke that I will come!"

The knight looks at the King as if a miracle happens, then at me. He never said anything, and hurriedly left the garden.

"Will you be okay here, my bride? "

I smiled widely, showing him that I'm perfectly fine without him.

Dude, what did you think of me? A twelve years old kid? You can go now, shoo. Shoo.

"Yes, my King?"

I smile even more. I feel like vomiting with my words. I will endure this for now while I don't have a specific plan on how to escape.

He is staring at me, looking hesitant to leave, then sighed again. As if he doesn't have a choice to follow my words.

......

[a/n: edited version. I will edit it again in the future. For now, enjoy reading. ,😊😊