11 | Dare You Tell

Did he like it?

'Of course, he liked it.' His mind screams. He likes it. He likes that he is so embarrassed to face Leon. Because every time he is near him, his heart never stops beating wildly.

"No-- I mean. What are you talking about?" He denied it, then look away, avoiding his gaze. 

William's loss for words. Did he just admit that the kiss happened to the stranger?

The man chuckled and forget to introduce himself. He openly tease William as if they knew each other, "Nuh-uh! The kiss~ you know~ ..." the man tease, amused by William's reaction who is now red as a tomato.

Though he just guessed it, well his guess was correct the way he reacted and the king's reaction these last few days. They acted like a teenager who experienced it for the first time. He finds it amusing when he finds out the King, who everyone knew as Cold and indifferent chose a man as his bride. Another thing is, this man appeared out of nowhere. 

It's not a surprise that the otherworldly being crosses their world because he was the one who help the King to discover how to open the gate. Well, it's not easy as everyone thinks about how to open a gate to another world. He studied it for over a two-decade now just to find out how to communicate or travel between two dimensions, and then suddenly, a mysterious light appeared in the middle of the selection of the candidates for the King's bride and this man appeared. 

He also wondered why the King chose this man and gave him attention and affection. They just met not long ago,  but the king cherish his bride as if he knew him for a long time. He is sure there is something that the king didn't tell him about and that's why he wanted to find out.

William steps back when he notices how the stranger looks at him intently as if he is digging into his inner soul. He hugs himself. He stares back feeling disgusted.

The man only laughs at his reaction.

What are you looking at? he asked. He need to go now before anything bad happened to him. This man is bad news. The vibes he emits are so bizarre. As if he was the final boss in a horror story.

And why the hell did this man know that he and the king kissed? He knew that they were only to be in that room that day. 

" You!" He pointed at him. "You still didn't answer my question. Did.you.like.the.kiss?!"

He bumps his finger together to emphasize the kiss.

What the hell?

William wondered if there are people who are normal in this palace.

The man giggled when William didn't answer him

"Hahaha. You like it, right? Even if you don't answer my question, I can see it in your face. Ha ha. Well, who in this world didn't like it? The Almighty King of the kingdom kisses you." the man interrupt his thought with his annoying laugh.

William almost rolls his eyes at his side comment. Who is this man by the way? This is the first time he saw this man. He looks like a creepy weird guy in a movie who is kidnapping and torturing a human.

Wait. Wait. Don't tell me. He is here to kidnap? And...

"Who are you? answer my question first. "

He didn't finish his words and turned around to run but there is something hit him in the head. A hard and thick wall. He rubs his nose after bumping into the wall

Huh? A wall?  but this wall smells nice. 

He heard the man shout Arthur's name. 

"Fxck, Arthur. Why did you hit me?" Van shouted angrily, glaring at Arthur.

"Yah! You deserved it, you are an idiot. And what is going on here outside? Look at yourself. You look like an ogre. Have you been taking a bath? "

''That's not your concern! I'm just curious who is the chosen bride of his majesty?"

If Arthur is here.
Then,  the king.

Someone put his hand on his shoulder. 

He saw King towering over him. He looks tired and sad. but why?

Leon opened his mouth and William in a low,  deep, and husky voice. 

"My bride, are you looking alright?" 

Without a warning, his heart flutters. Damn, this is getting bad William. 

"You're screwed!'

[a/n: I'm very sorry for the very long update! I'm trying my best to continue this story. I have been stuck on this chapter for almost 5 months and didn't know where to start again. Also, having this thought to stop and write a new story. But, I knew there was someone who was waiting for the update and I'm very thankful for waiting. Again, thank you so much for giving Love to this  story even though there are a lot of grammatical and typographical error. Also,  I will grab this chance to promote my other stories. If you want drama, please try my story entitled "Useless'' . The Part 1 is already completed and Part 2 is still on-going. And also, one of my English novel which genre is adventure and Video game. If you are anime fan and gamer. You might like this-> Green World: The Quest to Azure dragon.  Thank you so much ]