7| Escape or Kiss

Seven

Part One

The long-awaited night came as William gazed at the vast sky, the stars twinkled as if delighted to see him in this world. Tonight is the night he decided to try his luck to leave this place. Even though the people treated him like a queen rather than a hostage, this place isn't his home.

He needs to go home, or he will be lost his job. The job he worked hard to earn and the promotion he is waiting for.

He took a deep breath, as the cold winds touched his face. He can't even sleep thinking about how he will escape.

From the tour this morning. This place is huge like a real palace. It's not like he is in the United Kingdom though.

Come to think of it, to all who kidnap he is the one who enjoys this kind of luxury as if he is the princess. For most of the dramas he watched, tied and jailed them in a dirty prison or abandoned house.

"It's not bad. I think I will die if they put me in a jail full of garbage and foul smell. " The thought of it made him dizzy and vomit. "At least this place is cozy and elegant. But still, I might get fired if I stay here longer."

Escape is not easy. But he will do it. He will leave this place and find the Philippines Embassy and ask for help. Hopefully, his plan will succeed even though there is only a 0.000000000001 chance. But a chance is a chance.

That's his motto in life.

He sighed again as he adjusted his tie. Thelma brought it to him this afternoon after she washed it. Thankfully, he can wear it now

He closed the window on the veranda and went to the door and carefully open it, without making a sound.

He found the two guards leaning, sleeping soundly.

Looks like luck is on bus aide right now. He almost jumps in joy but he stops himself. Slowly, he went out and close the door.

Still, the guards didn't budge. He tiptoed,  trying not to wake up them, and went to the left side of the hallway,  colored in black. 

He walked and walked until they finally,    found a light dim light from afar. Didn't know what it was, he just walked towards it not knowing what was in the place.

As he was walking, the silence made him shiver, like horror in a movie, he feels like anytime there is a ghost will appear on his face.

But, ghosts or anything. They will not stop him from escaping from this place. As the dim light became neared and nearer.  He stops. Hiding from a pillar in the middle of the hallway.

The truth is, he didn't know where he was right now and where he was going.

He is digging up in his brain where is the way outside. As he came closer to the light, he saw something shining brightly in the middle of the dark.

It's a throne room.

A sacred place, only for the king and queen. William didn't know what it was as he is mesmerized. The whole place is covered with gold. From the small ornaments hanging inside to the biggest pillar standing proudly on both sides.

So, he is not in the UK but the Middle East.

He gulped.

He roams around, touching everything he can touch. If he sells it, how much money can he take from this? His eyes sparkling. He forgot what his goal is right now.

Not from far away, a pair of two golden eyes eyeing him. The side of his lips moves upward, seeing William acting like a child examining everything in the throne room.

But before he will scare him, he decided to show up himself.

" Can't sleep?"

He asked, walking towards him.

William, who didn't expect someone to show up jump in surprised.

"My goodness! You scared me!" William shouted, feeling his heart beats so fast.

Leon chuckled at his reaction. Just seeing his bride's face made all his fatigue and distress wipe away. Like magic, it's washed away all of his worries.

William who just remembered what his agenda was, cursed at himself.

"Oh! Shit! Idiot!" He slaps his two faces.

'What an idiot I am!' He shouted in his mind.

Leon tilted his head, amuse.

William wanted to hit himself hard to let him fall into temptation. Who can blame him? It's his first time seeing a place made of gold.

What the hell is this place anyway?

To be continued.

End of Chapter Seven

[Hi there. You can also check out my other story on my profile. 😉 some are written in English!' Just saying hehe. Thank you so much for reading this story. I appreciate it guys. Thank you so much]