9| Who Are You Looking For?

[a/n: Hello everyone. First of all, thank you so much for reading and choosing "I became the King's Bride." You don't know how you made me happy every time I see your comments and votes. I read your comments and it inspired me to write more. Hopefully, you will be with me until the end. Again, thank you so much!]

Part Two

Leon and Arthur went back to the office. Those ignorant nobles gave him a headache. Who are they to tell him who will he choose to be his bride? Are they the ones to get married?

And Duke Avignon. He acts as if he is above him. He became more arrogant these days.

Leon massages his forehead. If it's easy to get rid of Duke Avignon. He already did it a long time ago. But that snake has a lot of influence. He knew very well how rotten he is inside. But if he killed him without any evidence. Its reputation as a King will be ruined. Though he has the power, he prefers not to.

Just don't he dare touch what is precious to him,

Meanwhile, William walks into the hallway with Thelma behind him, she didn't leave him even for a second and keeps asking if he is uncomfortable somewhere.

For three days he stayed in this place, the people who served him treated him like a princess, no, more than that. And every time he goes out every time like this, the people look at him as if he is a foreign object or something. Those eyes look at him as if he is an alien. 

Also, he discovered that the people here he met so far have colorful hair and eyes, like Arthur. The King's aide and always beside him. At first, he didn't wonder why but then he couldn't stop himself from asking if his hair color was natural or not.

He looks at him with a confused look in his eyes but eventually, he answered him.

"It's natural, Your Grace, My family has a blue color. Why do you ask?" he answered while flipping the document in his hand.

And the color of their eyes, he knows already that green, amber, and blue eyes exist but red? seriously? He saw last time one of the King knights has silver hair and red eyes. Though he has a magnificent look, he thought he is a vampire, like in a movie he watched. He again asked Arthur if that knight is a vampire and if the vampire exists, Arthur laughs at him. 

He said that vampires exist but Sir Kolin is not a vampire.

"Are you sure?" he asked, he was not sure if he was going to believe it or not. His eyebrows wrinkled.

Now, he already accepts the fact that this place is not a part of Europe or wherever. And the truth is that he is in another world.

No matter how he denied it, everything his eyes see is proof. He even saw a mythical creature, a unicorn, yesterday.

So he stops trying to escape from this palace. He didn't know what will await him outside of this castle wall. Who knew there might be monsters outside?

He sighed. 

Come what may.

He needs to survive and learn the things he needs to know. He needs Arthur.

When he arrives at the door, he knocks twice, but no one answered so he opened the door without warning and peek inside, he saw the King who seems in deep thought.

He unconsciously bit his lip.

Why the king became more handsome?

No, no. This is not a reason why he came here.

"Umm. Your Grace, are you not going to enter?"

Thelma who is behind asks, wondering why he stands at the door.

"No, seems like Arthur is not here. I'm going to come later!"

Arthur doesn't seem to be here. where did that one go? He needs to ask him about the king and this place.

Though Thelma also suggested that he will read books about Kingdom history but he didn't understand every single word written in them.

So, Arthur is the choice he has.

That's what he thought, forgetting about the King.

Just as he was about to close the door, and leave. Suddenly the king stood up and came to him.

"My bride!" Leon said. His expression softens, unlike just a while ago. He looks like he carries the Kingdom. No, he is carrying the responsibilities of the people of this Kingdom.

'I wondered what happened!"

Williams stops and greets the King.

"What made you come here!"

Leon's heavy feelings subsided when he saw William. He has no idea why he came but, it made him happy.

Maybe, it's because of the flower he sent to him and he came to thank him for that.

Well, Arthur is the one who suggested doing it so that he can win his heart, so he did. And it helps.

William looks behind, looking for Arthur. But the blue hair man is nowhere to be found.

Arthur went to the library to find the books he needed.

"Where is Arthur, my King? " he asked.

Leon didn't expect his question, to stop. As if a knife stab his heart, he felt a stinging pain.

What is this feeling? Why is he looking for Arthur?

He is the one in front of him.

Just because Arthur is the one who always sent him flowers? Is he betraying him?

His jaw clenched, as fire ignited in his eyes.

Unknown fear creeps deep inside him.

He's afraid. Though fear is an emotion he already had buried inside, it is slowly trying to flee.

He is afraid. Afraid of losing him to someone who is also close to him.  

He pulled William inside and closed the door.

He leads him into the wall and traps him with his body.

Williams was shocked, looking at the king with wide eyes.

His inside screams what's wrong with him? 

He is so close that he can feel his breath.

"Tell me who are you looking for?"

He whispered in his ear that all of the hair on his body stood.

End of Part Two