12 II Love is Complicated

Did he really like the King? 

William rolls in the bed and squeezes his pillow tightly. He can't believe it. Is it because of the kiss they shared last time? that day, everything seemed abnormal to him. He always had his heart going to burst open every time he saw him, he thought he was only embarrassed but, he was real.

'Fcking sake William, I thought I will never fall in love with someone, especially with him.'' he mumbled. However, when he remembered how his parents loved each other after he saw what became to his parents made him believe that love was only a hindrance to all of his dreams. He was born in poverty, and seeing his parents choose to love over a good life, the thought that at love was complicated. His mother came from a well-off family in her town. She has a life in which she did not work hard to earn money because his parents gave it to her. Though it's a life far from being a golden spoon, she has a better life. While his father who did not even step foot in high school, works early to help his family. He was very poor. They met and fell in love, but their mother's parents were against their relationship. They were madly in love and to make a story short, they eloped, and his mother left her good life and be with her father, and he was born.

He keeps on recalling how her mother told him a story about her life before he met her father, he wishes that they have a good life right now and she didn't need to work hard. But, well, that was in the past. He would not exist in this world right now if he didn't choose his father if they didn't meet up.

Poverty made him what he is right now, a successful broker and breadwinner in the family. He worked very hard.

Even when in his teens, he was never interested in women, or men. And he believes that he is asexual. That's why this feeling is very foreign to him.

Though he admits that he likes Leon. But their world is like a heaven and earth. He is the king, and he is just a commoner who came from another nation. Though he didn't have an idea where the world is Asterion is.  And he wanted to go home he missed his mom and dad so much. They might be worried that he didn't contact them for so long.

"I don't know if the society will accept our relationship. People are judgmental. And I don't want to tarnish his reputation as King of this nation. "  

He closed his eyes and went to dreamland. He wishes that tomorrow; everything will be alright. 

"Princess Adelaide sent us a message that they will return two days from now. She wanted to know if the rumors were true."

Helbert, one of his trusted subordinates and one of the King Knight's orders, one of the elite knights who directly supported the king, informed him.  He has white hair, a scar on his left cheek, and a masculine body, as tall as Leon. 

Princess Adelaide. The first princess and second in line to the throne and his only family remain alive after he massacred all the members of the royal family three years ago. She was his sister with the same mother, so there are very close.

Even after he ascended to the throne, she became a captain of the royal knight and led the war with victory. Even though she is a woman, she is stronger than the other Knight, being string run down to the royal family. In ancient history, the royal family was believed to be the descendant of the most powerful being, the dragon. Though it's just a rumor, many people believe it's true after they witnessed the incident three years ago. How he single-handedly destroys and tramples his brother and their people. 

"Good,'' Leon answered, his lips twitching. He had planned this before, maybe when his sister came. it's about time to announce to the world he has finally found his wanted bride and his future Queen. 

"It's about time to announce it!'' He points at Arthur who stands at his left.

Arthur nodded, then clapped his hands. Then the servants together with famous people in the kingdom who were waiting outside as if waiting for him to signal went inside and lined up in front of his majesty. 

right. I will show how competent your loyal servant is. I already arranged, Your Majesty at your wish. They are all ready to serve you, just tell us what to do and they will obey. hahaha haha! ehem. ehem. That's all!'' Arthur feels embarrassed and stops himself. Though he can't stop himself, it's finally time to make the King happy. 

Helbeseemssems confused. Though, he didn't understand what was going on he went to Arthur and whispered, "What is this? Are you going to prepare for a party for a princess to welcome her Highness, return? 

The King laughed, glad that Arthur knew what was on his mind.

Helbert looks more confused. The King never laughs like that or prepares for the Grand banquet every time his sister comes home in victory. just what the hell is going on? 

Those two only knew what the hell was happening. He was sure these people were the famous people in the kingdom. Those prominent people in the fashion industry, interior designers, andmercmerchandise offer all the high goods not only in the kingdom but also in the neighboring nations. 

Arthur who sees Leon happy, feels proud of himself. 

He answered the knight with a smug face.

" In three days, the King will announce his engagement party! We will be going to be very busy. So, brace yourself!"

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE!! 

Thank you for reading