1 ¶ THE KING'S BRIDE

Thank you for reading and choosing the King's Bride. So the following chapter is a raw version. It might contain a lot of grammatical and typographical errors. I don't know if I do it right. Haha. Please enjoy!

================================
ONE

"My Bride, wake up. I'll show you to the palace garden. I'm sure you will like it. "

Arggh! Who the hell was that? Coming to my house early this morning. Is it Gil? That bitch who keeps on chasing me? Or Gina, the slut who keeps on pushing herself into me. Arghh! Give me more sleeps, please.

"Your majesty seems like Lad-Nah. His Grace-- no. I mean, your majesty. Your bride wanted to rest a little bit more. You can come back later to fetch him."

I heard people talking. I heard them. It means they are too close. They are so I'm noisy. Can't they understand I'm so fucking tired and need more sleep because I had a nightmare last night that almost gives me a heart attack?

I shut my eyes closed. I even smell the rose fragrance all over the room and the alluring masculine smell. It's good in the nose. It's making me sleepy and just cuddle in my bed.

'Just go away, you bitches. Don't disturb my beauty sleep.'

"Are you ordering me around, Arthur?"

I furrowed my brows when I heard that deep masculine voice. I think I heard that voice somewhere. Is it Hary? My grumpy boss has nothing to do but to pester my work. If I have a choice I will resign and find a new job. Arrghhh!!

Never mind. Gonna back to my sleep.

"Uhh, no your majesty. I'm saying is, His Gra- Your bride I mean is tired and he needs more rest."

Wait. Wait. It's not my boss. Not Gina or some bitch. I think I heard it before. I'm sure of it.  My senses came back to me when I remembered what happened last night, I mean my nightmare.

That voice.

"What the hell!"

I jump on my bed when I remembered everything that happened to me last night.  Fuck shit! Did I still have a nightmare?

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room!" I shouted at the two people. One with an elegant red robe and the other one has a white-blue robe.

They look so shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Bride!" The tall man, about six feet high called, looking at me with relief. A smile on his lips showed. Who the fuck is his bride?

I look at him closely, the one with a masculine voice, wearing an elegant red robe and a golden crown on his head. The one last night who has a very handsome face. More handsome than me.

But why is he is looking at me with that puppy look?

WTF!

"Did we woke you up, my bride," he asks me, worriedly as if waking me up is a big crime.

Wait, wait. I'm still processing everything. Maybe I'm still dreaming. 

I punched my face to know if I'm not hallucinating.

"Ouch!"

Damn, it hurts. Now, it's proved that I'm not dreaming, huh.

"My bride, why did you punch your face. Your lip is bleeding. "

The man with a red robe tried to come close but I stop him before he reaches me.

"Don't!" I warned him, " Don't come closer!"