8 | IS THE KING COURTING HIM?

Part two

William sighed. Though, he convinced himself that he is a man. But since he met the king, he wondered about his identity. And that's the king's fault. He made him feel this way, to be confused about himself.

Does it mean, he likes him?

"No! No! No!"

He repeated, shaking his head at the realization. But looking back yesterday when he suddenly came to his room in the middle of the day with a flower in his hand. His heart beats so fast, and now he doesn't understand himself every time he saw him. He never felt this way before. It's so strange

In addition, he has a weird dream every night. But when he woke up, he forgot it.

" I'm just frustrated. Yeah, right. That's right. I'm just frustrated with my current situation." he nodded, mumbling at himself.

He should take the fresh air outside. Since he was stuck in his room, he has this weird thought on his mind. If he can relax, maybe he should have calmed down.

He went out of the bathroom and told Thelma who became his official maid that he wanted to stroll around again outside, anywhere where he could relax.

The both of them went out, leaving Hilda, to arrange flowers for his room.

He quietly walked in the huge corridors with Thelma behind him. She didn't talk and did not walk past him for unknown reasons, and didn't care to ask about it.

Now, he has a slight idea of this area since he was roaming around for three days, looking for every nook of this huge palace. But, escape is still impossible. He couldn't do it alone, so he needs an accomplice to do it. And Thelma is a good choice. He just needs to befriend her. That's why he spent his time with her to gain her trust.

But he knows, he has a long way to go to do it.

They are now in a small villa, in the middle of the late Queen garden. The mother of King Leon, since William didn't know it, slams his body on the white chair and roams his eyes. Not so far away, is the maze garden that Arthur showed him. It's huge that he only sees the wall full of flowers and vines on it. Across it is another palace where the king's mistress is staying. He wondered if those bitches are still there since the king had already stopped the selection process since he had selected a bride.

"Hey, Thelma. Can you tell me about the king? "

Thelma, who is serving her tea, widens in shock. She suddenly kneels before him, saying exaggeratedly.

"This lowly servant didn't dare to talk about his majesty the king. I'm just a lowly maid, Your Grace!"

"Eh? " William winced, even though he always witnessed this kind of attitude of Thelma. He knew how loyal she is. It's just that she over-belittled herself that it's so annoying to see.

He just wanted to know more about the king!!! Why did it become like this?

William massages his temple and told her. " Get up. You don't need to kneel before me. It's just that I wanted to know more about the King. If you have an idea. You can tell me that. It's only two of us. No one will know. "

Thelma slowly got up and looked at William.

"Please forgive this servant, Your Grace. I'm just new here and I don't have any information about the majesty, the King. I only knew that he is a great King."

William nodded.

" It's okay. And you don't need to kneel every time!"

It's annoying. He added.

Thelma seemed touched by what he said and looked at him teary-eyed. Acting as if he said it was a big deal. She looks almost like a lost puppy.

"Arghh! Are all the people here like that? that? " he mumbled.

He smiled, forcefully and signal her to go on. He even noticed how she wiped her tears secretly.

These people are weird. The King is weird. The servant is weird. Every one of them is weird.

"If you want to know about his majesty the King, ask sir Arthur, your grace."

"Yes!"

"I'm sure, he is the only one who is more about his majesty than anyone else in the kingdom."

He nodded. An idea pops up in his look mind.

Yeah, I could ask that man. William smiled and his good brightened, enjoying the beautiful view of the garden.

Out of his knowledge, someone is observing him intently.

End of Part Two