2 ¶ THE KING WANTS TO HOLDING HAND

This is a raw version. So expect a lot of errors, especially in grammar and typos.

Thank you for reading.

=================

TWO

After breakfast, I decided to take a bath first. I almost drop my cup when Thelma offer to help me bathe.  I just told her that I can do it alone and only call for her when I need her which she agreed on after a long discussion. 

Who has in the right mind to let another woman bathe me? That will never happen. I just let her wash my suit and prepare me clean new clothes. I choose the white silk robe she prepared and wear it. I feel a little comfortable with the robe because I always wore a business suit wherever I go or pants. This silk robe feels like I am naked. 

I slam my body to the sofa near the bed. Since I didn't have a place to go, I  spent my entire time in the room locking myself there while thinking about what to do next. My mind is exploding with many questions.

How can I get there? How can get back to the city? Is Harry was now looking for me? And where in the world in Asterion? Is it in London? A part of Europe or Asia?

Arrgh! I felt my head gonna explode. I need to relax and calm down so that I can find a way how to get home.

My thoughts halted with a sudden knock on the door, then it opened. The maid, Thelma entered with her head hung low.

" Your Grace, the Majesty wants to meet you."

She told me. She looks so worried. Me, who can't help to wonder, ask her.

"Uh! You mean the king?"

T make sure if she is referring to the man who keeps on calling me his bride.

"Yes, he is waiting for you at the visiting room."

"Okay!" I answered and stands. I will confront that king that I'm not his bride and I am a man.

Yeah, let's do that!

With a determined face, I follow her.

"Your Grace, please do whatever the majesty say!"

I raise my brows, wondering why she said that.

Then, I remembered the man's face just this morning and how cold he looks when I said that I'm not his bride.

What if he will gonna kill me when I told him again. My heart sunk. I don't like him but I don't want to die, not yet.

I sighed, deeply.  

So, I will do what he says, just like what she said. It's not that I have a choice after. I am here in this foreign country with no one on my side. I don't know these people. What will happen to me here will not reach my relatives back in the Philippines. I will doe with no one to mourn for me.

So, where the hell we are going Thelma? Those endless hallway is making me sick, adding this silk robe covered my body. I shivered every time the wind blows coming from the large window.

I nearly bump into her when she suddenly stop. I was behind, silently following her from behind

Two guards are standing at the front door of the room. I can feel that uncomfortable coming from those two.

I look at them but when they saw me looking, they immediately turn their head away as if I am a plague they never dared to look at! 

"These house is full of weird people.