10| Do You Like It?

Days passed by quickly. William who used to live in the palace earnestly avoided the king after that incident. It's not that he hates him for doing that. It's just that he feels so embarrassed when he saw Leon and avoided him like now.

He finally goes outside his room and takes a breath when he saw the King walking towards him and just like that, he run as if he saw a ghost. He is still not ready to face him. And his heart is acting wildly every time he saw him.

Leon didn't bother or force him to meet with him since he became busy with whatsoever like it doesn't matter to him. 

But, William's face was saddened. Whenever he saw him running away from him, he looks pained. Though, he didn't directly tell him he liked him.

William breaks, catching his breath. Tired of running away from the King.

He unconsciously touches his lips.

It was his first kiss for fucking sake. And that man suddenly stole it without a warning. He only wanted to know more about him but instead, he...

He...

William sighed. He hates to admit it but he knows deep down that the king holds a precious space in his heart.

But he only knew him just a few days ago. Is he that weak? Is he that frangible in front of him? But, he didn't know what love feels like before so he didn't sure what this is. Though he admits that he likes him. He likes him.

He crumpled his face in confusion. He didn't know what to do anymore. He knew that there is nothing wrong with liking a man right?

"Damn it! That's the king's fault. He made me like him. If he didn't send me sweet words as if I'm a pretty maiden. If he didn't send me flowers every single second I will not like him.!"

He mumbled in frustration. That's his fault, hemp!

Crack!!!

William flinched when he heard something break.

"Hey, who is that?" He called. He looks at where it came from but there is no one beside him. He didn't realize that he is here again in the garden maze of the king he hate so much. It looks like an endless path, with nowhere to go, only a wall of flowers around.

He feels scared. Is there a ghost? A monster?

"Whoever you are, come out! I know you were there! Huh! Come out!"

"oh my! Oh my! I didn't know you were that vigilant As expected of the foreigner who intrudes in our world!"

Out of the bushes, a man with silver long hair came out. He has thick glasses, covering his red eyes, like crimson blood. He wears a white lab gown as if he is a doctor way back in his town.

Who is this freak, creepy guy? The aura he gives off made him shiver.

William steps back, trying to find an opportunity to run if he is trying to harm him.

"Who are you?" he asked, straightening his posture.

"Oos, don't be so serious. I'm not here to kidnap you... Oh! On second thought! Let me ask you instead, who are you?"

He asked back, scratching his head.

"Hey, I'm asking first you know, why are answering back with a question!" William stomps his feet, this guy annoyed him. Seriously! He is so creepy.

"Hihihi! I see!" he nodded his head as if its answered his question.

"Well! Well! I don't care who you are but... Do you like it? "

William looks at him confused. What is he talking about? "What? "

"feigning ignorance! Hahaha! Do you like it? The Kings kiss!"

After the man said, William's head pop up. His face painted in red like a tomato up to his ear!"

How did he know? Is he a stalker too? Did he like the king like Cinderella bitch and he is here to confront me?

"Ah-ahh-how do you know that? "

William wanted to scream in embarrassment at this moment. How the hell in the world knew that?

As if he would answer he liked it. He will die first.

End of the Chapter

[ a/n: Happy Halloween. Hihihi.🧛]