11 I Dare You Tell

"W-William?; " Leon whispered, checking if there are bruises or if he is hurt, ''Are you hurt anywhere? ''

Thinking back on how the maid assigned to William rushed to his office telling them that he didn't find his bride made him afraid. 

What if something bad happens with the bride and he wasn't there to protect him?

What if he was gone? What if he left him? He's afraid, but why? This feeling of longing for him made him confuse even more. He wanted to see him every day, to hold his hand, and--- his eyes lands on his lips. For a second, his eyes didn't leave William's pale lips as if inviting him to put his lips again to it. 

When William notices it, he clears his throat as if he read what he is thinking. 

"My King, I'm fine!"

William catches his hands and squeezes them. A touch telling him that he is fine.

Leon turns and faces Van, to reassure him that he is not joking.

Van, the master of the White Tower. The greatest sorcerer of all time and one of the few trusted people of the king.  He will not hesitate to do that.

"Why are you doing here by the way? " The king seriously, making the first to swallow his saliva.

"Nah- I'm just god bored!" he replied, looking at avoiding the king's gaze. There is no telling him what is the real reason why he went out. He when you're because of the energy he felt. Strange, foreign energy is concentrated in the palace. Even though he still didn't know what is it because of the meeting with the king's bride.

Arthur hit him in the head, "What are you doing? Behave yourself."

"I'm behaving. Can't you see?"

Leon sighed and escort William outside the garden. He looks cold. "Let's go back to your room!"

William nodded and the two of them left, leaving Arthur to take care of the Magician.

He knew that the master of white didn't get out of the tower unless there is something piqued his interest or something is happening palace.

Whatever the reason he will resolve it himself.

"But your majesty your bride didn't answer my question yet!"

Van shouted, trying to follow the two when he noticed that they were leaving.

''What is it?"' Leon annoyingly asked, dare not to look back. His focus was on their hands intertwined with William.

''I'm asking your bride if he liked the ki---!"'

"

My king let's go. That man is crazy! He is a lunatic don't listen to him''

William's eyes widened when he realized what he is going to tell and drag the kinh faster.

"Hey, hey I'm not crazy and lunatic. What the hell!"

Arthur hits him again in the head, "Leave them alone!"

"Van! I'm warning you, don't come to my bride ever again. I'm going to kill you?''

"'What? Why, hey. I'm just asking him if he likes the ki---!"

DARE YOU TELL HIM. IM GONNA KICK YOU IN THE ASS!" William shouted back.

Oh please, just kill him!

Leon noticed William's face reddened and he wondered why!

''My king, can we leave now?"

Leon nodded and left. Ignoring Van with Arthur.

Arthur looks at him and hits him for the third time.

"What? I'm just curious about his bride.  You know, the whole magic tower is talking about it that the king chose a man who appeared out of nowhere? And I'm the only one who didn't know it. Can you believe that? If you're in my position, you will be curious as well!"

"Yeah, whatever! Just go back to the magic tower and do whatever you told you! We weren't paying for you to slack off! Now goodbye!"

"Just found out what caused it to open the gate! And fix yourself. You look more like a ghost! Are you even taking a bath or combing your hair? People will feel that you are a lunatic if they see you!" "

"A handsome lunatic? Hhahaa!"

"Hahaha. Keep dreaming. I will be on my way! Goodbye?"

Arthur left, leaving Van alone.

'Whatever. I'm handsome still. "

He clicks and he disappeared in thin air.

Well, the things he needs to solve are piling up. Time to work hard.

To be continued!