13

Since William admit that he likes him, everything feels different and new. Its feels surreal, this love. This feeling. He is not ignorant about love. He knew the meaning but no idea how it feels. It feels surreal. He can't explain it.

Maybe it give him assurance that he forgot about his plan to run away. He doesn't want to go home country and just live here, forever. Why would he run away when his life is much more better than before. He doesn't have to work hard or wake up early in the morning. He has lot of maid who would do all the chores and they treated like a princess and the King who always makes her heart fluttering as a bonus. Who can say that she wants a man? Even him has no idea. He is not gay and so is he. Its the heart who chose, whether its a man or a woman. Will he still hold back his feelings? No. It is what is it.

Now, he decided to went out of his room and went into the garden. A newly radiant sun steps forth from the spring time, wrapping the world in her warm and brilliant rays. William watch the small, colorful bees landed on the flower bud, then fly onto the other. The flowers in the garden, mixed with red and white roses are in full bloom. It is the time the spring begins to blossoms as well their feelings.

He sighed. There is no Leon around him who showered him with sweetness. He regretted the days he avoided him after he kiss him, and now he wanted to do it again. He wanted to feel his breath on his face. He wanted to feel his soft lips again with his. He wanted to do it again, but this time. He will do it right. But... he was shy to ask for it and Leon will think that he is an easy person. What about him? Does he think of him right now? does he want to do it again? Does he like him, too?

'' Well, when we met for the first time, he said I was his bride? It means he wanted to marry me?'' He pointed himself,'' He chose as his bride in front of all those people. Hehehe! Well, no one on this world would do that or experience that, only me.''

He giggled, he unconsciously plucking out the rose buds, slowly. "If I could ask for that kiss, will he agree? No, no. I am A Filipina girl, preserve and conservative! I Don't do that William. Right, don't forget who you are. Okay!"

He nodded his head, agreeing to his self. He giggled, feeling modest of what he is doing right now. So, this is feel like to be in love, huh! Now he understood all the women who chase him. Love can break all your rules and boundaries."

'Thelma, do you know what Leon doing right now?''He asked to the maid who with him since he came into this country or this world. Well, he has now an idea that Asterion is not on Earth. Either it's on another dimension or an alternate world.

"Ah, the butler said if you ever looking for him, he was only on his office. If you wanted to go see him, just call his name and he will run into you!''

''Did said that?'' William face the maid, not believing of what she said. Not because he was touch by the thought, but how would he heard if he ever call his name? They are far away apart with each other, not that he has a hidden camera or recorder he install to him.

"'Yes, your Grace! He is preparing for the upcoming celebration in the palace, so if he is not with on the moment!''

''How can he do that? Never mind, maybe I will visit him later ''

He continued walking, trying to hold himself to call the King'.

Thelma nodded, silently watchin mumbling William to himself.

Soon the road became familiar. He remembered his first day here. This is the way where it lead, him and Arthur, to the blonde hair Cinderella who looks like a witch. That girl is extremely beautiful as a doll.

" I really admired when I first saw her and the the same time I don't like her. '' I don't like her even more when I found out that this lady was the candidate as the King Bride and has a very high chance to be the new Queen because of her very high status as a only daughter of the Duke.

''It's a good thing it wasn't chosen. Leo's life might become hell if he becomes his wife.' Not far away , he could see the gazebo. And the witch was there. Alone and having a time of her life.

''Why is that witch still there? Doesn't she have own house?''

Irritation is visible on his face, he can't how he don't like why that girl is still there living his soon-to-be groom when the choosing a bride for the King was over.

"Your Grace, Lady Avignon was allowed to stay in the Purple Palace until the announcement was over!''

''What announcement and when was that? Can we announcement whatever was that so that-- that lady will finally go home? ''

"Well--"'She couldn't answer his question because she, too didn't knew when it will be. He just knew from the main palace maid that they are busy preparing for the announcement. A very important announcement. But, his grace doesn't want to see Lady Avignon on the palace. Well, she don't to see her too. That lady has vicious personality like her father. She knew all of her evil deeds and how she harass all the ladies who she sees a threat to her position.

She is also worried about his Grace when she knew that his Grace was the chosen bride. She can't force William to return back to his palace and leave.

'I'm not worried of his safety because I knew the King guards are hiding somewhere and they following them secretly. It's just that I can't protect his Grace in an unexpected situation.

I just wish, their encounter today will be peaceful. I hope so.