My wife

3rd person POV

They finished their drinks and decided to go shop in a few small shops. Nani, Bella, and Konon tried on clothes together. Nani looked happy but what was she hiding under that smile.

Nani's POV

I felt happy for the first time since this whole incident started. It didn't last long. It didn't matter how many shoes I tried on, how many tops I bought, no amount of money spent distracted me from the pain of being in a different country away from the people I love.

I turned around and saw Niki looking at me. He got flustered and looked away. He's a nice guy, a very hot guy may I add, but he wasn't who I wanted to marry. He wasn't the guy I wanted to start a family with. I hadn't even met him till a few hours ago.

Like I said he is so very kind. I would probably have a crush on him if we met under better circumstances, but I am stubborn, I won't let my parents get their way.

I was getting out of this marriage one way or another. In the meantime I need to stay away from him so that he doesn't get attached. So that I don't get attached.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Bella called my name. "How would this look on me" she said holding up a white crop top with strings tying it in the front. "That's cute. It'll look good on you." I said.

I kept looking and saw a cute light brown shirt with a teddy bear on it. It was tight though. I had lost a lot of weight in the past two years but wearing tight clothes still made me insecure.

"You'll look great in it stop overthinking" I heard Riki's voice say. I realized I had been staring at the shirt for quite some time. And he had been looking at me.

   I felt heat rush through my body. He was trying to be nice to me. Making me feel welcome. I felt cared for in that moment. This was the first time anyone tried to comfort me about my insecurities

   "Yeah I'll buy it" I said after some time. He smiled which made me strangely happy making a smile appear on my lips too. I was happy.

                                    Niki's POV

   I saw my sister, Nani, and her friend in a small shop and decided to join them. I saw some nice jackets, even a crop top I liked.

   I was keeping an eye on Nani while she was shopping, I felt kind of like a stalker. I noticed her putting back any tight clothes she seemed to like. She only grabbed the over sized ones. It was strange to me. She looked very healthy, probably as skinny as my sister.

   She looked at a cute brown crop top with a teddy bear. I could tell she really liked it but she was getting insecure again. "You'll look great in it stop overthinking" I said not realizing the words actually came out of my mouth.

   I started to blush when she looked at me. I smiled and she did too. She looked happy. Her smile was the most beautiful thing in the world. I was already falling in love with her.

                                  3rd person POV

   "You ready to pay" Isabella said interrupting whatever was going on with Niki and Nani. "Yeah" Nani said getting pulled out of her trance.

    She grabbed her stuff and went to the register, Niki came up behind her and placed his stuff on the counter next to hers. "Here" he said handing the cashier his card. "You didn't have to pay, I have my own money" she said. "It's your money as much as it's mine. You are my wife after all." Niki said. "Oh, yeah" Nani said taking the shopping bag from the cashiers hand and walking away leaving Niki confused.

   Niki and Nani shared several common interests, their viewpoints on things were very different. Niki couldn't even begin to imagine why Nani wouldn't be ecstatic about their marriage. Nani couldn't begin to imagine how Niki was so comfortable around her, why he seemed so happy about their marriage.

   Niki was confused but decided to give Nani her space. He didn't know why but she was uncomfortable and that was the opposite of what her wanted her to feel.

                                       Niki's POV

   I made her feel uncomfortable which made me feel bad. I didn't think it would be hard at all to win her over. I imagined meeting her and clicking right away. But we've only had one conversation at the coffee shop and it didn't seem like she wanted to have another one with me anytime soon.  It I would make her mine. One day she'll be proud to be called my wife.

—————————————————————————
Can y'all please leave feedback. I can't tell if anyone enjoys this story or not. 😔

Sorry for not updating I was under some stress. But im not anymore so look forward to another chapter soon.