Won't let my guard down

Nani's POV

We drove for a bit longer and finally arrived in a nice neighborhood. It had very nice houses and gardens. The Nishimuras were rich. It made sense my grandfather wouldn't have done business with them if they weren't.

My thoughts were interrupted when the car came to a stop.

We got out of the car and headed towards the trunk to grab our luggage. I got my stuff first to make way for Isabella to get her stuff in the back.

I felt Riki take the bag out of my hands and Isabella's. He motioned us to follow him.

The house was huge with double doors. When we stepped in there was a a big spiral staircase in the middle of the room. To the left was what seemed to be a living room and to the right bedrooms.

"Take them to their rooms and then give them a tour" said Mrs. Nishimura. Konon took Bella's bag and showed her to her room which was down the hall. Niki excitedly ran up the stair case.

I have no idea how this dude RAN with my huge suitcase all I know is I struggled to catch up. When we got upstairs he showed me to a large white room. It had a tv mounted on the wall with a large bed on the opposite side of it. The decor was mostly white. White sheets tile and furniture.

Niki set my luggage on the bed and showed me around. "This is the closet and here's the bathroom." It was a really nice house but I'd rather be at home. He tugged on my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "A tour of the house" he responded. I quickly followed after him down the stairs.

"This is the living room." It was a big room with brown leather couches and a coffee table in the center, a tv double the size the one in the room mounted over the fireplace.

We walked over to the kitchen. "Here's the kitchen." There was mini ovens, coffee makers, a glass stove top, and plastic stools surrounding a island counter. Lights were dangling from the ceiling.

"I heard that you liked iced coffee so I got this iced coffee machine for you" he said shyly, a blush crawling onto his cheeks. I smiled genuinely "thanks." "You like it?" He asked surprised "Of course, this is very thoughtful of you" I said as I admired the gift. "Look! You can add all these different syrups and creams!" He said excitedly as he fiddled with the settings like a child with a new toy. "Your cute, let's continue the tour shall we" I said watching him get red again.

"Y-yeah, let's go" he led me out of the kitchen and into their backyard.

It was dark outside causing the lights hanging from their balconies and trees to look even more beautiful. There was a large pool with changing lights. "Whoa, I should convince my parents to get these for the pool back at home." I said. I soon realized I wouldn't be going back there soon.

Niki noticed the change in my expression. "The house they got us in Seoul has a pool too, we can get lights there" "yeah" I smiled "I wouldn't have been able to enjoy them in Mexico anyways, my cousins are always hogging the pool." He smiled.

"I want to show you my room, come on" he held out his hand. I hesitantly grabbed it. He suddenly ran ,dragging me with him, towards his room.

"Tada" he said as we entered his room. It was completely opposite from mine. He had the same setup, but all the decor was black and different shades of grey. He had a pc setup in the corner.

"Isn't it nice" he said plopping himself on the bed. "Yeah" I giggled watching him get up. " I have one more thing to show you" he grabbed my hand and led me to my room. We walked up to the large window that almost took up the entire wall. "Ready" I nodded. He pulled the curtains out of the way to reveal the night sky, the neighborhood lights below it.

I stared in amazement. "I knew you'd like it" he said. "You seem to be amazed by lights and stars, honestly all shiny objects." I giggled "Yeah they've always been the most amazing thing to me."

We stood there in front of the window taking in the view. It was calm. Then we heard a loud camera click and saw a bright flash in the reflection of the mirror.

I turned around to see a nervous Bella staring back at me. I chased her and she immediately started running. "ISABELLA" she ran faster.

I caught up to her and tackled her to the ground trying to snatch the phone out of her hand. "Give me it" "NO" "ISABELLA" "NO."

Niki just watched us, scared if he interfered he'd lose an eye. "DELETE IT" I said finally taking the phone from her grip. "NO IM SHOWING THIS TO YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN"

Me and Niki both froze at the mention of having kids together. "HAHA" Bella laughed snatching the phone back.

"I'm going to my room" Niki said almost falling on his as he scrambled up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and went up into my room. Isabella followed me after securing her phone in her pocket.

I sat down on my bed and Bella jumped next to me. "You seem to be getting awfully comfortable in MY BED" I yelled. "Sharing is caring bestie" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"So you and Niki" she said teasingly. "What about us" "For being so stubborn on not liking him you flirt with him quite a lot" "EXCUSE ME WHEN HAVE I EVER FLIRTED WITH HIM" I yelled defending myself. "Don't think I didn't hear you call him cute in the kitchen" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING US" "since we got in the house" "Bitch your crazy" "thank you, so do you like him?" "no, my only goal is to get out of this" "you won't even give him a chance"she looked at me with puppy eyes. "Nope. Maybe I did flirt but it was an accident. I promise you I will never, EVER let my guard down"

—————————————————————————
AAAAAHHHHH THE CONCEPT PHOTOS. IM DEAD. LORD TAKE ME NOW 😩

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for not updating I've been in school. Don't forget to vote ⭐️