No going back

Nani's POV

   "What do you mean?!" I shouted in disbelief, tears threatening to escape and my breath caught in the back of my throat. "Why-" I choke out "why would you tell her out of all people?!" Riki's eyes are filled with guilt, tears pricking at them too "I didn't tell her I told Jay" he spoke in a soft, cautious voice. "Riki I specifically asked you not to tell anyone! Not even your friends Riki!" He looked at me and reached his hand out before he pulled it back "I don't know how she found out, I-". I couldn't even feel the new tears falling, my face was covered with the signs of betrayal "I don't fucking care how she found out cause she found out and it was your fault!" I saw as the hurt flashed past his eyes, how he tensed up, and I was so hurt that I didn't even feel bad.

   "We have to call our parents, they'll work out the PR stuff" I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my- his hoodie "and then I can fly back to Mexico." He holds his hand out to me "Nani-." I turn away from him, my full body shaking, I'm sobbing like a child and I can't stop.

    "Nani you don't have to we can- we can fix it we'll say it's not true and then we-". I turn around "you don't fucking get it! I was called a slut, a whore! They're not going to believe that, they'll say that I got an abortion or some shit before they ever believe that I didn't seduce you for your money! They stood there and praised you, so you'll never understand how it feels to be the girl in this situation- how it feels to be me in this situation!"

   My breath is uneven and I have to focus on getting enough air into my lungs so that I don't pass out, "Riki, I can't stay at that school I-". "Then we can move" he says. I Shake my head, looking down at my shoes because this hurts me just as much as it hurts him "I won't take you away from your friends, I know how that feels. My parents will understand, they'll let me go back home." Riki's tears fall in streams, so fast I'm not sure he's even noticed it "don't- please don't leave." His voice is so broken that I feel a sharp pin in my heart while listening to it "Riki I'm only 15- we're only 15, we can't do this. It's to much and there no going back to how it was before."

   I leave the room and go into Bella's room where she comforts me and I get enough courage to call my parents to tell them what happened. In a matter of minutes the articles start flooding through, the daughter of Lopez Corp. and the son of Nishimura Enterprises married at 15 for a business deal. They try to convince me to stay, they tell me that he's just a teenager too and I can't hold him to his mistakes, but I'm stubborn, and I can't forgive him just yet.

                                     Riki's POV

   I cried on the bathroom floor like I used to do when I skinned my knee while doing something my parents specifically told me not to do. I knew that I was in the wrong, but it hurt no less. I called my parents as well and my mom told me Nani had already called. I half expected to be yelled at, but instead I was comforted, and suddenly the tears doubled, I realized I was just a kid, we were both just kids.

   I stayed in the bathroom and listened to the sounds of shuffling in our room, I listened as she packed up her belongings, our memories. "Riki" her voice broke me out of my thoughts, her voice was soft and it might seem dramatic but I almost forgot what it sounded like when she wasn't screaming at me, "yeah" I responded. "I have to get some stuff from the bathroom" she said in a quiet time, almost a whisper, as if saying it quietly would make it less hurtful. I got off of the floor where I was sitting and opened the door.

   She looked defeated, her eyes were blank, empty, nothing like she actually is, worse than the first time I had met her. I wonder if it hurts her to leave me as much as it hurt her to leave her family. Probably not, but a cruel, selfish part of me hoped that it did. I moved for her to get in and I didn't even bother stopping my tears, I cried harder every time she picked up and picked an object. My hoodie had snot stains on its sleeves, physical proof of all the pain that it caused me. My red eyes and nose, my ruffled hair, the pout that had formed on my mouth, all physical signs of how horrible life will be without her.

----------------------------</3------------------------

Hi and sorry. You guys are so patient and this is what I give you. Don't worry I'm not cruel I'll try to put out a new chapter ASAP. Comments will encourage me though ;)