31.0

Title: “The One Where Niall Isn't Going.”

Scene 42: Interior / Taylor House’s Gym / Day

Taylor is exercising on a treadmill while “Work Bitch” by Britney Spears is blasting trough her earphones. FELICIA (47), the house’s maid walks into the room.

FELICIA: “Taylor?” (Taylor doesn’t hear her so Felicia gets closer to her and touches her arm, causing Taylor to trip) “I didn’t mean to, I just-”

TAYLOR: (yelling) “How many freaking times did I tell you not to interrupt me when I’m working out?”

FELICIA: (stuttering) “I’m really sorry, I just wanted-”

TAYLOR: “What the hell do you want?”

FELICIA: (in a very low voice) “Your bedroom is ready and your parents are in the kitchen, they asked me to call you.”

TAYLOR: “Ugh. Are you retarded or something? I can’t even hear you.”

FELICIA: (tries to talk louder) “Your dad wants to talk to you. He is in the kitchen.”

TAYLOR: “Just tell them that I’ll be there in a while.”

FELICIA: “I will.” (turns around to walk away)

TAYLOR: “Hey! You!” (snaps her fingers) “What did you do with the flowers that I left in the living room?”

FELICIA: “I put them in a vase. Do you want me to take it to your room?”

TAYLOR: “What? Don’t you know I hate flowers? Take them to the kitchen.”

FELICIA: “Ok… and I left the chocolates in the fridge.”

TAYLOR: “Throw them to the garbage. I’m trying to lose weight.” (Felicia turns around but Taylor stops her) “Oh and Felicia, when I say ‘throw them to the garbage’, I don’t mean ‘stuff your mouth with my chocolates’, are we clear?”

FELICIA: (looking to the ground) “Yes, ma’am.” (leaves the room)

TAYLOR: (looks like an idea came to her mind, yells) “Felicia! I changed my mind. Bring that stuff here! Fast! And also bring me my old phone, the iPhone 5.”

Scene 43: Interior / Yale’s Dorm / Day

Niall and Louis’ bedroom in Yale is a mess. There are clothes and empty boxes of pizza thrown everywhere. Niall is snoring on the couch when a phone call wakes him up.

NIALL: “Tell mom that making you call me won’t make a difference. I’m not going to California.”

GREG: “Stop being such an arrogant little brat and come home.”

NIALL: (shaking his head no) “I’m not going.”

GREG: “She already got you the tickets!”

NIALL: (shrugs) “I’m not going.”

GREG: “She is excited about it!”

NIALL: “I’m not going.”

GREG: “She said she will fly to Connecticut if you don’t come on your own. You know she’d do it.”