11.0

Title: "The One Where The FlashBacks Begin."

Scene 14: Interior / The Tomlinson's Living Room – Yale's Dorms / Day

LOUIS: "He wasn't that bad, you are exaggerating, Niall."

NIALL: "No, I'm not! And you've always done this, excusing him all the time. It just pisses me off."

LOUIS: "Whatever, even if he was as bad as you said he was, I wouldn't do something like that to anyone."

NIALL: "But he deserves it! It's a genius plan! You have to do it."

LOUIS: "Niall, no! You are seriously scaring me. This is not like me, not like you, this isn't something we would do. It actually sounds more like..."

NIALL: (accusing) "What were you going to say?"

LOUIS: (defensive) "Nothing. Just that it sounds like something mean people would do."

NIALL: "You were going to say The Pink Queen, just admit it. It is definitely something that he would do."

LOUIS: "No!" (sighs) "Maybe Pukelor would, but not him."

NIALL: "They are all the same, Louis! Pukelor, The Pink Queen and that other one, what was it? The one with the huge eyebrows."

LOUIS: "Cara."

NIALL: "Exactly. Ugh, they are all the same and they wouldn't hesitate to do something like this to us if they had the chance."

LOUIS: "Well, but I'm not them so I'm not going to do it."

NIALL: "Please, do it for me. Call my cousin; he'll help you get the right outfit, the mask and everything. He is really good at it."

LOUIS: "Seriously, Niall, drop it. I don't like the way you sound right now."

NIALL: "But we are finally getting the chance to get back at them."

LOUIS: "I don't even want to go anymore."

NIALL: "And now you are going to make me feel guilty about it."

LOUIS: "Nah, it's all good. I just need a nap."

NIALL: "I'm sorry if I ruined it for you but I'm just trying to protect you. You never know what these people have in mind. What if they are setting you up or something? I don't want you to get hurt."

LOUIS: "Would you drop it already? I was genuinely happy about this and now all I want is to... Never mind, let's talk later."

NIALL: "Louis, I'm sorry."

LOUIS: "It's okay."

NIALL: "No, it isn't. You sound sad."

LOUIS: "I'll make fun of you for telling me I needed to find the right outfit, Niall. I'm just not in the mood right now but, just so you know, I'll never let it go."

NIALL: "Shut up."

LOUIS: "Since when did you become such a fashionista?"

NIALL: (annoyed) "Goodbye, Louis."

Louis dismisses the call with a long sigh. "My Never" by Blue October starts to sound as he looks around the place and jumps up his seat to go to the big cabinet that covers half of the room. He goes through some drawers until he finds his High School Year Book.