62.0

Title: "The One With Stephan Rodriguez's Evil Mom."

Scene 104: Exterior / Saint Lawrence Street / Day

It's a very sunny day in Saint Lawrence and Emma and Cara are walking on the street of a very nice neighborhood. Cara is hobbling because she only has one shoe on while the other one's in her hand and Emma's hair is a mess, covered with leaves that she is trying to get rid of.

CARA: (frustrated) "Can we please stop walking?"

EMMA: "In a bit, we just need to get as far as we can from those Christians."

CARA: (whining) "My feet are killing me!"

EMMA: "Ugh, you are such a drama queen though."

CARA: "It's easy to say that when you are not the one missing a shoe."

EMMA: "I'm the one who fell into the bushes and you don't see me complaining about it."

CARA: "I told you that climbing was not a good idea." (sits in the middle of the sidewalk) "That's it. I'm done."

EMMA: (sits next to her, sighs) "What a lovely summer day, isn't it?" (turns to look at Cara, who doesn't look amused at all)

CARA: "Are you kidding me?"

EMMA: "Come on, look at the weather. It's an awesome day."

CARA: "Escaping from a pastor's house after taking his minor son's virginity away is not exactly my idea of how an awesome day is supposed to kick off."

EMMA: "We are going to be laughing at this in a few hours." (looks around) "We just need to figure out a way to get home."

CARA: (focusing on her shoe's heel) "I still can't believe you ruined my favorite shoe!"

EMMA: "I'm sorry."

CARA: "You don't mean it!" (pouting) "These were my war shoes!"

EMMA: "Well, I'm a democrat so that's what you get for owning war merchandise."

CARA: "Ugh! You are unbelievable."

EMMA: "I can't believe church boy didn't offer to give us breakfast." (sighs) "If you listen closely, you can hear Beethoven's Nine Symphony in my stomach."

CARA: "I'd kill for a strip of bacon."

EMMA: "We should sneak into one of these houses to steal food from their kitchen." (coughs, paranoid) "Not that I've done it before or anything."

CARA: "I have committed enough felonies for one day so I guess I'll just pass on this one."

EMMA: "They are all probably vacationing in Europe anyways, no one would notice."

CARA: (looking inside of her purse, sarcastic) "This is just amazing!"

EMMA: "Please tell me you found food in there."

CARA: "My phone isn't here!"

EMMA: "Oh."

CARA: "This is the third time I lose my phone this year." (sighing) "I seriously need to stop drinking."

EMMA: "Just stop losing your phone, that'd be enough."

CARA: "Okay, drinking expert. Why don't you take your phone out to get us an Uber then?"