46.0

Title: "The One Where Liam Gets A Job."

Scene 75: Interior / Niall's Bedroom / Afternoon

White screen.

NIALL: "RJ?" (his voice echoes) "RJ? Is that you?"

The white screen fades into Niall, still unconscious, lying on the floor.

NIALL: (mumbling while he sleeps) "Where have you been? We were worried."

Rosario enters the room and sees Niall on the floor but she shows no reaction.

ROSARIO: (turns around and slowly walks to the door) "Please, Dear Dios, don't wake him up."

NIALL: (still unconscious) "Mom? My face hurts."

ROSARIO: "Ugh! Maldición!" (turns around with a heavy sigh, bothered, walks to Niall and gently kicks him with her feet) "Hey, you! Blonde one."

NIALL: "Are you God?"

ROSARIO: "Great. The freak is on crack."

NIALL: (mumbling) "I'm scared."

ROSARIO: "Me too." (lowers her voice) "Of you." (bends to Niall, rocks his body to wake him up) "Hey! Wake up."

NIALL: "Hmm."

ROSARIO: "You asked for it." (grabs a bottle of water from her purse) "This is going to be good." (pours water on Niall's face)

Niall wakes up screaming. Rosario keeps on pouring water on his face until the bottle is empty; she is obviously enjoying the moment.

ROSARIO: (talks with no expression on her face) "Sorry."

NIALL: "Oh my God, Rosario!" (hugs her unexpectedly) "I'm so happy I'm alive!"

ROSARIO: (disgusted) "I knew I should have ran away."

NIALL: (still in shock) "It was awful. You have no idea."

ROSARIO: (doesn't seem to care) "I just came to get my money. You forgot to pay me the other day."

NIALL: "You saved my life, Rosario. Gracias, gracias, gracias." (stands up and walks around the room) "This is a new start for me. I've been given a second chance."

ROSARIO: "What happened to you? Your face is usually white as cheese but now it looks very red."

NIALL: (gets reflective) "I looked at death in the eyes, Rosario."

ROSARIO: "Nice. Now... Where's my money?"

NIALL: "I never saw things more clearly." (stares into the horizon) "I feel so blessed."

ROSARIO: (mumbling) "Ugh, I miss Louis."

NIALL: "I'll do things right this time, Rosario. I promise I will."

ROSARIO: "Why don't you start by giving me my money?"

NIALL: "Oh, right, right." (looks for his wallet) "I think I left it in the bathroom. Just wait." (walks to the bathroom, stops, turns around and walks back to Rosario)

ROSARIO: (scared) "Are you going to kill me?"

NIALL: "Thank you for saving my life, Rosario." (kisses her forehead) "I love you."