49.0

Title: "The One With The Purple Hoodie."

Scene 84 (continues): Interior / The Styles' Kitchen / Night

As soon as Desmond finishes his sentence, Louis spits the water out of his mouth.

ANNE: (shaking her head at her husband) "Oh, Des. That's not nice. Look at their reactions. Poor boys."

HARRY: (ashamed, blushed, mouthing to Louis) "I'm so, so, sorry."

ANNE: "And we don't even know for sure if Harry is a top or a bottom."

Louis starts coughing profusely. Harry's mouth drops open.

HARRY: (freaking out again, yelling) "Mom? Can you stop? Seriously!"

DESMOND: "Looks like a top, acts like a bottom. We already discussed this!"

ANNE: "That's a stupid theory."

HARRY: (takes his two hands to his head) "Oh my God, you two!" (snaps his fingers at them) "I'm being serious right now. Stop!" (turns to Louis) "I'm really, really sorry."

LOUIS: (trying to hold his laugh) "It's okay. It doesn't matter."

HARRY: "It's not okay." (turns to his parents) "Not cool at all." (turns to Louis again) "I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry."

ANNE: (to Harry) "Honey, don't sweat it, he knows we are just joking." (to Louis) "Hello, sweetie. I'm Anne."

LOUIS: (shy, smiling) "Hi, ma'am. I'm... Kevin." (extends his arm to shake her hand)

ANNE: (pulls him closer) "I'll give you a hug to shake the embarrassment away." (kisses Louis' forehead) "And please don't call me ma'am because it makes me feel like old furniture. I'm Anne from now on, ok? Let me just say how very nice it is to finally meet you. I've been hearing lots of things about you lately."

HARRY: "Mom?" (mouths) "Stop."

DESMOND: "Hey there, little man. I'm Desmond." (shakes Louis' hand) "Whoa! That's a strong hand shake, boy." (whispers to his wife) "My theory is almost confirmed."

LOUIS: (stuttering, intimidated by Desmond) "Hi, sir. It's really nice meeting you."

ANNE: (to Louis) "Aren't you sweet?" (turns to Harry) "And you too. I'm sorry about before. It will never happen again."

HARRY: "Nothing you say will change what you've done." (shaking his head) "Shame on you." (to Louis) "Let's get out of here."

LOUIS: (walks behind Harry) "I'm really sorry about the mess I made." (points to the water splattered all over the table) "I can help to clean it up."

ANNE: "There's no need, honey. It's only water."

DESMOND: "And a lot of Harry's DNA I bet." (coughs)

Harry shoots a warning glare towards his father.

DESMOND: "Okay, okay, I take it back."

LOUIS: (waving, smiling) "See you later. It was really nice meeting you."

Harry opens the door for Louis to leave and he stays in the kitchen.

HARRY: (to Louis) "I'll be with you in a second." (turns to his parents, shaking his head, lot of hatred in his eyes)