Ch.10-Date Disaster!

Ch.10

          It was exacly 1hour before me and Jaspers date!!!

What to wear he said to dress formal oh I have the perfect dress!!!EPPPPP!!!!!

I went into my moms closet without her knowing and took out a mermaid dress it was blue and strapless.

It had gems all over it and silver  secqince the colors of my tail.

        I also took my moms 2inch high heels to match my blue dress but I had to put the dress,shoes,makeup,and my jewelry(that Jasper gave me) all in a duffle bag to take to change so my family wont know im going on a date.

    I will just say im going to the mall with my friends.

I go downstairs with the duffle bag on my shoulder and I had on a Blue top that my back was cute out of it and two peices of fabric to tie around my neck and short shorts that totaly covered me and some sneakers.I had my hair on the side to show my back but cover one side of my chest.

          I was walking down stairs and almost made it to freedome than my mom said"hey come here and park it(sit down) right here we need to discuse something"

oh no not something thats never good.

     I sat down and said"why cant I just go with my friends and not have to talk to you every time and explain where im going and give the exact time I will be home"

She says"well its not that its well where are you going anyway???nevermind that for now you know you have to be careful just one drop of water instant tail so be careful!"

I got up for one second then my mom asks"so Milly where are you going if your going out with friends then what about your date"

I say"well wait how did you know I was going on a date?"

She said"I didnt now I do and I would of found out because I have a security camera in my closet so I would of found out edventualy"

          My mom asked "so who is the guy"

I said"well his name is Jasper and I was going to introduce him to everybody tonight after our date"

My mom said"well be careful you dont want him to find out about you"

I said "dont worry about that mom he is one of us and he knows im a mermaid now you know he is a merman"

   she said"well I think you got yourself a true love and a keeper"

I said "yeah definently but im going to be late if I don't get going the date is in 20min."

      She said"why dont you dress here and I will do your makeup and hair for you"

I said"thanks mom let me go get changed"

I got all dressed up and my mom saw me and was stuned.

         She put some blue eyeshadow and mascara(waterproof of course),blush,foundation.

She crimped my hair and dyed some parts of my blond hair blue to match my tail and dress.

     I was stuning to look at!!!

I sudenly heard my brother Dylan saying "there is someone to see me"over and over.

    He said"dad tould me to come down stairs because there was a beautiful girl waiting for me"

I said"who me I am a pretty little thing arnt I"

He said "im guessing dad was meaning you aw but why are you all dressed up?"