Ch.17-Truth About Ms.Dawn

Ch.17

He said"well I kinda lied "

I said"so your mom didnt die?Still what has this got to do with them?"

He said"well she did"

I said"sooooo she died please just get to the point Jasper!"

He said"okay well its not easy to say this but Ms.Dawn is my mom!"

I said"sooo you have been lieing to me what else have you lied about?"

He said"let me tell you the full story okay"

I said"okay,shoot"

He said"when I was born my mom had died then to save her a vampire bite her.My dad didnt like this new woman undead but alive you know.So he devorised my mom.She wanted to find out how she became this imortal creature other than a vampire bite.So she became a scientist.She studyed on herself for years then gave up just recently.Then she heard I and my brother where in town and she thought you where mortal.She wanted you away from me.She hiered those people to take you away somewhere far from me then I tould her you where a mermaid.So she let us go and then now she wants me to be with her.......permenently like a......vaammmmpppiiieeerrrr."

I said"nooooooo not my boyfriend!!!!!"

I said to Ms.D"how dare you want him to be away from his girlfriend and live with you for all enternety!Have you thought I might of been his future wife or something?We love eachother a lot!!!!!"

She said"well I didnt think about that."

Jasper grabed my hand to bring me closer to him.

Then he grabed my waist and pushed my chest to his and then we kissed.

It was sutch a good kiss my lips craved more!

He took his lips off mine to say to his mom"see we make a great couple"

She nodded and me and Jasper kissed more.

Then I realised his mom was a vampire and I was bleeding.

She was probaly holding back the earge to bite me and get some of that blood.

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~ 

Wow can you belive Ms.Dawn was actualy Jasper's mom!? 

Thats some crazy stuff! 

Comment,vote,fan,and read more! 

~Mermaidt13