Ch.30-New kid in School

Ch.30

She looked up into my eyes and said"your a mermaid!"

  I said"no im not wow you must of hit hard against the floor."

  She said"no dont give me that crap I know those eyes from anywhere!"

I said"how?I mean whaaaaat"

She said"no worry I wont spill your secret.Oh im sorry I have not introduced myself yet but im Willow Blackthorn"

I said"Well im Milly Marina"

Willow said"oh my your a Marina?"

  She bowed and said"im sorry for any trouble I have caused you Miss.Marina"

I said"woh get up before people will think your weird!Why did you bow before me?"

  Willow said"be-"

Jasper cut in and finished her sentence"because your a princess of another world of Magic creatures."

I said"I am?"

   Willow said"yes you are princess"

I said"woh hold up im a princess?"

    The bell rang and I grabed Willow's hand and super speeded her inside the girls bathroom.

I locked the entrence of the girls restroom and froze the lock.

   I said"what are you?"

Willow said"wellllll im a wich"

I said"your a wich I dont belive it I thought you where a mear mortal"

  She said"well princess im not I can show you"

I said"sure lets see what you can do"

  She took a role of toilit paper and said a weird chant and it was turned into a frog.

I said"cool I believe you now.How did you know I was a mermaid just from my eyes?"

 She said"oh that I went to a boarding school in Wichatopiana.The school tought us how to use our book of Shadows(spells) and how to tell what magical creatures people really are by there eyes."

   I said"cool but why are you at this school?"

Willow said"well I graduated because I was always in advanced spells classes so I came to earth to see what its like to be normal"

I said"normal?You just turned a role of tolit paper into a frog!Thats sooo not normal!"

  She said"well yeah but you tould me to show you so I did"

I heard the bell ring saying time to go to 2nd per!

  I said"oh crap we missed the whole 1st per and I dont want to be late"

I unfroze the lock and super speeded down to my locker, did combo ,then ran to class.

  I saw Jasper with Willow.

I said"whatcha doin?"

  They said"nothing just talking"

I said"right"

I sat down right next to Jasper and I made Willow sit in the back of the class.

   After class Willow whispered to me"why dont you come over later"

I said"sure I can come over"

She handed me directions to her house.

Next class her I come!

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

What is going to happen when milly goes to Willow's house?

Where does Willow live?

What typ of wich is Willow?(good or evil)

<3

~Mermaidt13