Ch.46-Traitor

Ch.46

~~~~~~Jasper's POV~~~~~

   Ash made a ring.

Wow he does not look like the type of person who could make something so beautiful.

He set it into my hands and gave me a box to put it in.

   Ash said"well thats yours to prupose to Milly I know you love her very much."

I said"You do know that im 14 right?"

He said"well now I do but age doesnt matter when comes to love!"

I said"well.....yeah your right and I dont have to use it right away right?"

He said"of course not, but whenever you want her to be yours for all enturnitty you have the ring."

I said"thanks"

He said"dont mention it!Oh and before we go back downstairs you need a cover story"

I said"I do????

He said"yep just say you had to go to the restroom and you needed me to show you."

I said"ah your a genious!"

We went downstairs to go and eat.

~~~~~~~~Milly's POV~~~~~~

Once I saw Jasper I huged him so tight.

Ash said"lets all eat!"

We all started eating and then Jasper brought up a topic.

He said"Milly, did you know why they captured you,me,and Ash?"

I said"no I believe I dont know"

Ash said"well it was because Milly is the ruler or at least will be of the merpeople relm.They both wanted to rule.So they got lots of people brainwashed to only capture you Milly and her weakness Jasper"

I saked"How do you know all this?"

He said"oh well I....ummmmm"

Jasper said"come on  spit it out!"

Ash said"Its because I was apart of the team then I served my purpose by helping Dusk capture Jasper so they put me in a cell to die."

I got up and said"im not hungry anymore and one more thing.How could you do such a evil plan Ash? And I thought we could be friends.I was sooooo wrong about you!"

I stormed out and it started rainning.

I ran into a medow that was beautiful at one time but the sky so dark you could bearly see anything.

    Jasper came to my side.

I put my nees to my forehead and started to cry.

I said"Jasper dont come anycloser I dont want you to see me like this!"

  He pushed my nees down and lifted my chin so he could look into my eyes.