Ch.44-Dragon House

Ch.44

When we reached his house Jasper and I where invited inside.

He showed us over to the living room.Me and Jasper sat right next to eachother and he put his arm around me.

I was in ahhh how he can handel that he was captured and beat nearly to death he is so serious.

Its not like him I wonder why he is?If its because of Dusk than he is just asking for a death wish!

I said"hey Jasper why are you so umm you know ......serious and not smiling?"

He said"oh Milly,its because I thought we where never going to be free or servive.I thought I would never to be able to have a family with youuuuuu *clears throat* Is it hot in here?"

I said"no,wait what did you say before that last part?"

He said"nothing"

I said"Noooo you said you thought you where never going to be able to have a family with me."

He said"yeah,well havent you thought about that?"

I said"yeah but im just 14"

He said"yeah but we are soul mates so we never have to be apart ever again.Even though we are 14 I want to spend the rest of my life with you Milly!I love you!!!!"

I said"I love you too"

Ash said"not to interupt this little umm rommantic time but dinner is ready.You two are having water and seaweed."

I said"mmm I love seaweed"

He led me into the dinning room.

He took James arm and pulled him to the side.

I wonder whats going on?

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

I'm going on a vacation so I won't be posting much for the next 2months sorry but I have to relax because I am stressed!Anyway I am looking for an editer that could edit my books for me message me if you can and I will give you my email(email just for bussiness).

peace,love,mermaids,

~Mermaidt13