Ch.47-Rays Of The Meadow

Ch.47

~~~~~~~~Jasper's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I lifted her chin up so I can look into those beautiful eyes.

I saw streams of tears flowing down her cheeks.

I took my thumb and whiped them off.

I sat down next to her.

It was so dark outside but nothing can stop me from seeing my Milly who is beautiful like a goddess.

The rain started to settle a little and the sun came out a little more.

Once the sun came up a ray of light hit Milly.

It made her hair with dew drops shine,and her skin glowed.

I said"look I know your upset about this but I can help"

She said"no Jasper you can help but not now you wouldnt  understand"

I said"I dont understand what?"

She said"I didnt ask for me to become a mermaid and princess of the merpeople relm.I didnt want this.I wanted my life to be normal but thats not the case im crying because every time im with you I keep on getting captured.Me and you keep on getting hurt"

I said"yes Milly I do understand our lives are different but thats not entirally bad now is it?"

She said"well being with you is good and I guess I like being a mermaid, but im only 14 and i have almost died a few times. I just want my life to go back to where my weekends didnt involve almost dieing."

I said"well it has been pretty crazy but I will protect you no matter what!"

She grabbed my hand and made me put my arms around her.

She said"I love you"

I said"No,I love you more!"

Then we sealed our effections of one another with a kiss of true love and passion for one another.

~~~~~~~~~Milly's POV~~~~~~~~

Our kiss lasted a while it so timeless and beautiful.

I love him so much I would risk my life for him and have before.

We looked up and the sun totaly came out and into a golden light.

I said"Jasper,do you think we will always be togather?"

He said"Milly,I know we will because we are soul mates and nothing can break our future togather.Never dought our love for one another."

I put my head on his shoulder then said"I know.....it was just a silly question I guess."