Ch.19-Tears Of The Heart

Ch.19

He said tearing up"but what if we are not supposed to be with each other?"

    I said"but we are"

He said "no "realesing my hand into the vast ocean.

   I swam up infrount of him and said"whats wrong im sorry about throwing that ice ball at her is it that?"

       He said"no its not its just I think you deserve a better boyfriend than me"

            I said"no you dont meen that"

He said"well im sorry but,I do and we need to break up"

     I said with me bursting into tears"why I love you Jasper and I always will"

      He put my head on his chest then kissed my head and took off.

I said"noooooooooooo Jasper I LOVE YOU why are you breaking my heart?"

       He didnt reaspond and he swam out so far I could no longer see him.

I cried myself up to the serface of the waves and crawled on my arms onto the sand.

        I looked up at the morning raise.

The world itself looked happy and was but,me!

           I heard some russeling in the trees behind me.

I just ignored it because a world without Jasper is not even a world to me.

   I missed him soooooooo much even though he had only left me 5min or so ago I dont care about time anymore.

   My tail shinned then faded into my tan legs.

    I got up and ran to my house.

      I cried and cried then fell on the ground.

I got up and opeaned the door to get in my house and ran all the way upstairs to my room.

   I opeaned the window to let the salt air try to relax me but didnt really.

          I cried into my pillow untill there was a pool of tears on my pillow.

Then I head a bang on my floor like someone or something came in.