Ch.31-Willow's Place

Ch.31

After school I walked home with Willow.

I guess I didnt need those directions after all.

   We walked into a forest near my house and there was a portal.

She said"come on and run into it and we will be teleported to my house."

I ran in and I was in a wooden cottage.

I asked"where are we?Are we in another world or demention?"

Willow giggled and said"We are in Europe.There is a mythological creature neighborhood thats completely guarded by a spell of protection."

I said"oh,so we actualy are still on earth?"

She said"well of sorts."

   I looked at the corner of my eye and saw a mirror.

I looked at it and my reflection was of me in mermaid form.

I said"what?I didnt change!"

  She said"No you didnt but,thats your true self"

I said"hu?"

   Willow said"well I enherited that from my grat great grandmother.It shows you what people are inside"

I said"cool,can you show me around?I have never met anyother wich before"

  I asked"so are you the good kind or bad kind of wich?"

She said"well there are two types of wiches.Black magic also known as devil magic is of course bad.It courups the users soul and makes them kill all the people they love one by one.I know this because it happened to one of my friends from Wichatopiana my old school.She had a pure heart until her boyfriend broke up with her.Which made her go to dark magic and voo-doo!I am always going to be a Wiccan wich too."

   I said"wow,thats awful to here that your friend turned to the dark side.Hey,whats over there is that another room?"

She said"yes,but thats my spell and potion room"

  I asked "can I go in?"

She said"even if I said no you still could because your a princess.How can I refuse?"

  I said"right good point!"

I walked in and everywhere had plants,books,bottles,and potions.

  I looked at one of the corners and it had a big book on a pedlestool.

I asked"whats that?"

  She said"It's my book of shadows.Its not evil in any way its just where wiches keep there spells."

I said"Is it safe for me to look through it?"

   She said"maybe as long as you have a pure soul!"

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

     Does Milly have a pure soul?

If so what will happen?

Thanks to the people who have been reading this far!I am so happy that I have over 1,000 reads on this book I put out this bonus chapter!

<3

~Mermaidt13

Ps:Please Dont ask how I know all that magic stuff!I will politly not answer then delete the comment!