Ch.22-Missing My Old Love!

Ch.22

I grabbed his hand mental slap number3!!!!!

      He ran he had super speed just like Jasper.

  I started balling my eyes out just the mind missing Jasper in everyway,his hair,lips,eyes,tail,powers,HIM!

     I looked at Dusk and he said"hey,babe is something wrong ,I can show you tomarrow!"

I said"no its just......hu well I miss my ex Jasper so much!"

     He said"where and what is he I will kill him for hurting you!!!"

I said"he is a merman and he is underwater with his vampire/mermaid mom!"

        Dusk said"hu babe I know you love him.......still........GO TO HIM!"

I asked "are you sure?What if he breakes my heart again?I cant handel more of this pain!I am in aggony my heart felt like it broke into thousands of peices.But with you Dusk helping me my heart felt like one again."

 He took me into my arms and gave me a big bear hug.

         I said"I can't get another heart broken again!Im staying with you if Jasper really wanted me he would of come back by now.I need to go home until I feel better!"

       I started walking hom and he flashed ran infrount of me.

He said"hey I can help you get over that little broken heart ....."he mummbeled something like"a heart thats full of......blood......blood.....blood no,no ,no!"

   I said" come on want to help me get over my broken heart or not?"

    He said"hey well yeah but what if your parents see me"

I said"they wont as long as you stay over night with me!"

 He said"wouldnt that be easier to spot me?"

 I said"well no because my brothers and parents dont come up to check on me at night,but they would see you snek out!"

 He said"oh,in that case lets go"

  I said"yep my room!"

~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

Btw this is NOT how you get over a break up its just I had to make the story more intrestering!