Traders

Y/N's POV
It was a pretty busy day at the tea shop, Iroh had brought in more and more customers as the days went by.

"Nora! We have two chamomiles for table four and a jasmine for table seven!"

"You got it, boss!"

I was rushing around the shop, clearing tables, bringing out orders and taking new orders until a customer I had served earlier went crashing into the ground.

I rushed over to his side and helped him up, "hey, are you okay?"

He awkwardly nodded, "I think so... ah, how embarrassing!"

I helped pick up his things, but when I handed them to him, he winced in pain, "agh! I must've sprained my wrist or something... do you have a wagon or something? I only live a street away. I can bring it back right after, but I don't think I can carry that with my wrist like this."

I sighed, looked around the shop and waved at Zuko, "hey, Lee! I'm gonna help this guy carry his stuff down the road! I'll be back soon!"

Zuko looked between us and said, "just stay here, I can do it."

I shook my head, "it's cool! I've got this! I'll be back before you know it!"

At that, I held the door open and smiled to the customer, "come on, then!"

"Thank you so much for your help! I don't know what I would've done without you!"

I smiled, "it's no problem, happy to help."

He turned down an alleyway, "it's not far from here."

"Okey dokey, lead the way."

"I've seen you around here a few times, you new to the area?"

"Yeah, we just moved here recently."

"We?"

"I moved here with my friend, Lee, and his uncle, they work at the tea shop with me."

"And do you know anyone else around here?"

"Not yet, I'm not really that familiar with the area. But I will be! What do you think of the town?"

"It's not bad, I- ah!" he tripped, grabbing onto my arm to stop himself from hitting the floor, "sorry, I guess I'm a little clumsy, you sure bring out that side in people, Nora!"

I hadn't told this guy my name-

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how am I supposed to think straight when you're right there, looking like that. I mean, you're stunning."

He hadn't let go of my arm, and he appeared to be a lot older than I was.

I wriggled my arm away and awkwardly explained, "sir, I do believe I should let you know that I am sixteen."

"So? I didn't mean it in a weird way," he placed his hand on my back and patted it, "what are you trying to insinuate?"

I took a few steps forward, away from his hand and muttered, "nothing. You live just at the end of this alley, right? Let's hurry up, I have to be back at work as soon as possible."

But before I could take another step, a massive stone wall appeared before me, behind him, and above us.

I was trapped.

I dropped his stuff and held my hands out in front of me, keeping my guard up, "what do you think you're doing?"

He smirked, trapping my whole body, shoulders down, to the ground using his earth bending, strolling over to me and ripping the headband from my head, a sick grin forming on his face, "pretty face, young, clearly naive... you seem like fun."