Beach Party

Y/N's POV
"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

Aang groaned and turned to Zuko whining, "I'm trying!"

"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!"

His roar was weak and feeble, I felt myself chuckle as Zuko snapped, "that sounded pathetic. I said, roar!"

Aang tried again, with a lot more power, Zuko nodded in approval.

Katara appeared at the doorway and yelled, "who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?"

Aang grinned and ran towards her, "ooh, ooh! Me, me me!"

But Zuko grabbed the back of his clothes, stopping him in his tracks, "hey! Your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!"

Suki called over, "come on, Zuko! Just take a break. What's the big deal?"

He dropped Aang and folded his arms, "fine."

Zuko yelled after him, "if you wanna lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!"

Sokka then chimed in, "maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that... BEACH PARTY!"

He threw back his Water Tribe clothes, now only wearing his swimming trunks; everyone else got changed into their beachwear and ran after him.

As I came out of the house in my swimwear, Zuko muttered, "I can't believe this"

"Hey, don't worry. I know Aang, he just needs a little bit of time to let the pressure wash away"

"We don't have time for him to 'let the pressure wash away'!"

"I know, I get it. But Aang never really had the chance to be a kid, just let him have this moment and then I promise, I'll personally make sure he gets back to training and that he works ten times as hard"

He sighed before storming off back into the house, not saying another word to me.

On the beach, Sokka was rushing around to build something as Aang was carving out the arrows on his sand sculpture of Appa. Katara was surfing, Suki was enjoying the feeling of the sun and Toph had just called Aang over to look at her impressive sand sculpture of the entire city of Ba Sing Se.

Aang and Toph were both laughing at Sokka's creation as I was enjoying the ocean when a blast of fire destroyed it and Zuko jumped down onto the beach, chasing Aang with his fire bending.

Katara and I immediately ran out from the ocean and she yelled, "what happened!?"

Sokka furrowed his eyebrows, "Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it... oh, and he's attacking Aang"

Suki pulled him up and we all sprinted after the two of them. 

Zuko's POV
I crashed into a tree as Aang blasted me out of the top floor of the house.

As I sat up, I was met by Katara yelling, "what's wrong with you!? You could've hurt Aang."

"What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's comet is only three days away?"

No one replied.

They all just stared at me.

"... Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?"