Chapter 8

Branch twisted and turned through the air, as he was carried off by the wind which spun past trees, barely avoiding crashing into them.

"Poppy! Help!" he pleaded, trying desperately to escape the spinning vortex of wind carrying him deeper and deeper into the forest.

"I'm coming, Branch!" Poppy yelled, chasing after him. "Quick! Grab my hand!"

They reached for each other, their fingers just inches away from touching, when the wind switched directions, taking a sharp left turn.

"AHHH!" Branch screamed, being whipped away from Poppy. "Poppy! Help!"

Poppy stopped quick, turning to look at Branch, as the wind continued to carry him through the Enchanted Forest, zig-zagging around trees.

"Branch!" she yelled, taking off, running after him again.

"Help!" he cried out. "Help me! Help m..."

He paused, looking up ahead of himself.

His eyes widened in horror, as he saw he was headed right for a cliff.

"AHHHHH! No! Please!" he cried out, terrified for his life. "Poppy!"

The wind got closer and closer to the edge of the cliff, finally releasing it's hold on Branch.

He fell to the ground, rolling a bit as he hit it, falling right over the edge of the cliff.

"AHHHHH! NOOOO!"